FLV Converter for Mac
- Convert any YouTube and Hulu videos for portable devices.
- Enjoy video without audio and video sync problems.
- Import FLV and F4V to your iMove, iDVD, and Final Cut Pro.
- Save time from the super fast conversion speed.
- Support VFW codec encoding and 5.1channel audio output.
- Brorsoft FLV Converter for Mac is a great tool to edit and convert any FLV and F4V from YouTube, Hulu, Fox, NBC, MySpace, Metacafe, Dailymotion for Mac users to be enjoyed with portable devices like iPod, iPhone, iPhone 4, iPad/iPad 2, Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 10.1/Galaxy Tab 8.9,Cell Phones, etc. on the go. It highlights with its powerful edit options, faster conversion speed, advanced audio and video sync technology, built-in codec, and so on.
- Brorsoft FLV Converter is powerful and stable in decoding and encoding any Flash FLV/F4V format. With this best FLV Converter, you can convert your FLV/F4V encoded video content into the today's most popular and wide spread video formats which are used on mobile phones, removable devices, desktop computers, laptops and various MP3/MP4 players. The conversion is available into the following formats: MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, MOV, DivX, XviD, H.264 FLV, H.263 FLV, SWF, DV, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, iPad/iPhone4(*.mp4), Mobile Phone(*.3gp), PPT(*.wmv), Xbox 360(*.wmv), Wii(*.avi), iTunes(*.mov), etc.
- Two-in-one web video tool
The program is a two-in-one program: a powerful editor and a fast converter for FLV and F4V.
- Faster conversion speed
You can enjoy a faster conversion speed with optimized converter in less time.
- Audio and video sync technology
The program adopted advanced audio and video sync technology; never let you troubled by the audio and video issues.
- Built-in codec
Its built-in codec will not install any codec on your computer, so as to avoid the unexpected codec problem.
- Different watermark types
This program supports to add different watermark types, including text, image (including GIF), and video watermark to the MOD. With its video watermark functions, you can add a picture-to-picture effect to your video.
- Special video effects
If you like, you can adjust the video brightness, contrast, saturation, or add special effects like simple laplacian sharpen, gray, flip color, invert, aged film to have a fun. Meanwhile, you can check deinterlacing to get better video quality.
- Capture the snapshot images
You can capture the snapshots images as your wallpaper or editing elements if you like.
- Other customization options like Trim, Crop, Merge, Replace audio
The program’s editor section allows you to get any video length you want with Trim, just drag the process bar to the trim points; cut off the black edges and unwanted video area easily with Crop; merge many videos into a signal one; replace the original audio even adjust audio volume.
. 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
. Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above (including Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, v10.6 Snow Leopard Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and Mac OS X Mountain Lion version 10.8) on iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, etc. (If you are PowerPC user or want to run the program in Mac OS X 10.4, please contact email@example.com to get it.)
. 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
. 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
- Just purchased your software and it has failed to install on my mac osx 10.5.8, get error message: Install failed. The Installer could not install some files"/ Applications". Contact the software manufacturer for assistance. Any solutions?
Brorsoft products have been updated to support the new Mac Mountain Lion system. This new .pkg file may have problem to install on Mac OS X 10.5.8. If you have this problem pls download the special installation .dmg file for Mac OS X 10.5.8 on our official site. http://www.brorsoft.com/dmg/flvconvertermac_install.dmg
Further question, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to remove the watermark in the middle of the converted files?
The watermark is the only difference between the trial version and full version. It can not be removed, even with the full version. Please understand the point and re-convert your original files with the full version.
- I Purchased the software and I received the code by email. But how do I enter the number?
Please click the Download link to get the full version of the software, install and launch it, then you will see a box to fill in the registration code to activate it.
- How about the quality of the converted video?
Based on the newest audio-video sync technology, FLV Converter for Mac can provide you with outstanding output image and sound quality, never let you get into trouble with the audio and video sync issues. Moreover, multiple optimizing functionalities are available to better the output video quality.
- What is the difference between FLV Converter for Mac and Video Converter for Mac?
The difference mainly lies in the input video formats. Brorsoft FLV Converter can help you convert any FLV and F4V from YouTube, Hulu, Fox, NBC, MySpace, Metacafe, Dailymotion for Mac users to almost all other video formats while Video Converter for Mac, besides all the features of MOD Converter for Mac, can transcode TV shows(*.tivo, *dvr-ms, *.trp, *.tp, *.ts, etc),1080p/1080i/720p HD Video (*.tod, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.mvi, *.mxf, *.vro, *.ts, *.tp, *.evo, *.mkv, *.dv ), and general Video (AVI, MPEG, WAV, VOB， etc.).
- I had purchased the FLV Converter for Mac and I ment to buy the same converter but for windows. Is there a way to change my order?
Please contact email@example.com and our support will provide you with the Wins version. But if you are in urgent need of conversion and can not wait for the reply, please purchase the Wins version and explain your situation to our support and they will refund you.
- I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
Please click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the "Video Editor" and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.
- Can I batch convert video files with this product?
Please follow the simple steps and you can achieve the batch conversion.
Step 1: Launch the Brorsoft software, import all the files you want to convert and select all of them;
Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to the format you need. You can find all the related formats on a sublist. Please select one that is suitable. After that, choose the output folder;
Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface freely and optimize the output file quality.
Step 4: Click the button for conversion and you can let the software do the rest work for you.
- When I am trying to do the batch conversion and transcode more than 20 files at the time., video converter kept crashing. Would you have any suggestions how to improve this?
Please decrease the number of the files you want to convert at one time since the process will take much memory space (suppose the size of the input file is 1GB, the memory space needed is almost up to 40 GB) and make the software crash when you click the button for conversion.
- How to trim a video?
You can achieve the goal in three ways:
a. Drag Triangle icon below the preview window to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview;
b. Press the button to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview.
c. Input the certain time number in Set start time and Set end time fields.
- How to add a logo into my videos?
Please click on the Editor and then you will go to a new interface, named Video Editor. You can find Image/Video Watermark feature, enable it and you can browse the logo then add to the videos.
- How to get the log files?
Please click Windows+ R on your keyboard, fill %appdata% on your keyboard, and then you will go to the Roaming folder. Then please click Brorsoft > flv_converter, and you will find the log files needed.
- 1How to merge the two converted files?
Please select the "Merge into one file" before you click the the button for conversion to make the converted files merged.
- Can the license I have got be used in another computer?
No. Please understand that one license code can only be used on one computer. If you want to rip and convert movie on another computer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase another license code at 20%-off discount price.
Flash Video FLV/F4V files, FLV with Alpha
Output Devices supported:
PS3, Xbox 60, Wii.
iPad/iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, Blackberry Playbook, Acer Iconica Tab, Dell Streak, etc.
iPod, iPhone/iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy SII, Motorola Droid X/Droid 2, Droid Bionic, Nexus One/Two, HTC EOV 4G, HTC Hero, HTC Desire, HTC Droid Incredible, Nokia N8/N9/C7/E7, Sony Xperia Play, etc.
HD Media Players
Apple TV/Apple TV 2, WD TV, NMT Popcorn, Seagate, TVIX, Netgear, Sony/Samsung/Panasonic/Philips Blu-ray Player, HD TV Player, etc.
Software Media Players and servers
Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, Cyberlink PowerDVD Player, Media Player Classic Homecinema (MPHC), Arcsoft Total Media Theatre, GOM player, XBMC, VLC Player, etc.
Output File Types:
H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), H.264 HD Video (*.mov), QuickTime HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg, *.mpeg), MPEG TS HD Video (*.ts), DivX-HD (*.avi), MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, MPEG, FLV, F4V, 3GP, MOV, ASF, 3G2, SWF, VOB, TS, DivX, XviD, DV, VCD/DVD/SVCD, M4V, etc.
|Resolution||1080p (1920x1080), 720p (1280x720)|
MP3, AC3, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, WMA, WAV, OGG, M4A, MP2, AMR, SUN, MKA, etc.
JPG, BMP, TIFF, BMP (As thumbnails).
- Date: September 13, 2012 (V 188.8.131.5251)
- Add 16 new profiles for recent devices and HD media players.
- Make perfect conversion for your network path files on Mac OS X 10.8.
- ptimize the Crop function.
- Greatly improve the program efficiency.
- Perfect installation after the automatic update.
- Date: May 8, 2012 (V 184.108.40.20688)
- Newly support of 2D to 3D video conversion
- Make Apple TV 5.1 channel applied
- Raise the default bitrate in Apple TV profile
- Add profiles for HTC One X, ASUS Padfone and more
- Date: February 28, 2012 (V220.127.116.1173)
This update especially aimed at solving the problem of ProRes to optimize the conversion process.
- Fix the problem of Audio/Video out of sync.
- Fix the problem that the output ProRes cannot be supported by FCP 7.
- Remove the “Original” Frame rate option and set the 23.976 as the default Frame rate.
- Give the “Trial Version Tips” before the conversion.
- Date: October, 27, 2011 (v18.104.22.16897)
Based on original functions, add more humanism designs:
- Add the “Language” options: English, Japanese and Chinese
- Design two more functions: “Snapshots” and “Convert” in the “Option” interface
- Add the Volume adjustment function
- Optimize the TRIM way in video edit page
- Date: Sep 14, 2011 (v 22.214.171.1249)
-Update with a new main interface.
-Present the wrong information during the procedure of optimizing program.
-Newly add several output profiles to meet users’ demands well like Avid Studio, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy S Ⅱ, Motorola Xoom, Nook Color, Acer Iconia Tab, Pandigital Novel 6 Tablet, BlackBerry Playbook, etc.
-Add the new whole program running track log function to help users solve problems during the software usage in time.