- Convert FLV/F4V videos to AVI, Divx, XviD, WMV, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, etc.
- Play FLV or F4V files on iPhone 4, iPad 2, Galaxy S, Droid X, Droid 2, etc.
- Trim, crop, add special effects and different watermarks to FLV/F4V Video.
- Support NVIDIA CUDA &AMD APP acceleration to make the conversion speed 5-6X faster.
Version: V1.2 Size: 39.1 MB Supported OS:2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Brorsoft FLV Converter is powerful and flexible in decoding and encoding any Flash FLV/F4V format. With the best FLV Converter, you are able to convert FLV/F4V encoded video content into other video and audio files such as AVI, DivX, XviD, WMV, MOV, MPEG, MP4, MKV, 3GP, AAC, AC3, etc. for playback or streaming with Microsoft Surface Tablet, iPad/iPad 2, iPhone/iPhone 4, Xoom, Droid X/Droid 2/Droid Bionic, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 10.1/Galaxy Tab 8.9, Playbook, Archos and so on.
- The best FLV Converter possesses a wide range of video editing functions. You can merge FLV/F4V videos together, crop video playing area, adjust video aspect ratio, split one flash video file, add watermark to FLV/F4V videos and modify video brightness, contrast and saturation.
- If you would like to convert not only FLV/F4V videos, but also other common videos including MTS/M2TS/AVCHD/AVCHD Lite, MOD, VRO, MVI, MXF, TOD, Tivo, MKV, VOB, AVI, etc, please refer to Brorsoft Video Converter.
- Support converting any kind of FLV or F4V videos to various video files
Brorsoft FLV Converter enable you to convert any kind of FLV or F4V videos to other video and audio files such as AVI, DivX, XviD, WMV, MOV, MPEG, MP4, MKV, 3GP, AAC, AC3, etc.
- Full Compatible with Various Multimedia Devices
The converted output videos are perfectly compatible with various multimedia devices such as iPad/iPad 2, Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Galaxy Tab, iPhone 4, Motorola Droid X/2, HTC Desire/EVO 4G, Apple TV, WD TV and more.
- Powerful editing function like Trim, Crop, Merge, Replace audio
Brorsoft FLV Converter’s editor section allows you to get any video length you want with Trim, just drag the process bar to the trim points; cut off the black edges and unwanted video area easily with Crop; merge many FLV/F4V videos into a signal one; replace the original audio even adjust audio volume.
- Perfect audio and video synchronization
The best FLV Converter adopted optimized audio and video in sync technology, which will never let you encounter any troubles caused by audio and video out of sync issues.
- 5-6X faster conversion speed with NVIDIA CUDA&AMD APP technology support
Taking full advantage of NVIDIA's CUDA technology and AMD APP technology, the conversion speed is ultrafast than before. The GPU acceleration saves users lots of time when using H.264 codec to do format conversion.
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/Windows 8.
- Windows Home Server.
- DirectX Version: 9.0 or above.
- Memory: 64MB at least
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 processor at 500 MHz.
- Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above.
- 1. How to remove the watermark in the middle of the converted files?
The watermark is the only difference between the trial version and full version. It can not be removed, even with the full version. Please understand the point and re-convert your original files with the full version.
- 2. I Purchased the software and I received the code by email. But how do I enter the number?
Please click the Download link to get the full version of the software, install and launch it, then you will see a box to fill in the registration code to activate it.
- 3. How about the quality of the converted video?
Based on the newest audio-video sync technology, FLV Converter can provide you with outstanding output image and sound quality, never let you get into trouble with the audio and video sync issues. Moreover, multiple optimizing functionalities are available to better the output video quality.
- 4. What is the difference between FLV Converter and Video Converter?
The difference mainly lies in the input video formats. Brorsoft FLV Converter can help you convert FLV/F4V encoded video content into other video and audio files while Video Converter, besides all the functions of FLV Converter, can support almost all the formats of including TV shows (*.tivo, *dvr-ms, *.trp, *.tp, *.ts, etc), and common video files like MKV, VOB, WMV, AVI, etc. and AVCHD, MTS/M2TS, MOD, TOD, VRO, MOV videos shot by Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon camcorders or DSLR cameras.
- 5. I had purchased the FLV converter and I ment to buy the same converter but for mac. Is there a way to change my order?
Please contact email@example.com and our support will provide you with the Wins version. But if you are in urgent need of conversion and can not wait for the reply, please purchase the Wins version and explain your situation to our support and they will refund you.
- 6. I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
Please click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the "Video Editor" and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.
- 7. I'm interested in purchasing your product, but i was wondering: does your software support nvidia sli for converting?
Please click CUDA Supported List to check on the list of Supported Graphics Cards.
- 8. Can I batch convert video files with this product?
Please follow the simple steps and you can achieve the batch conversion.
Step 1: Launch the Brorsoft software, import all the files you want to convert and select all of them;
Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to the format you need. You can find all the related formats on a sublist. Please select one that is suitable. After that, choose the output folder;
Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface freely and optimize the output file quality.
Step 4: Click the button for conversion and you can let the software do the rest work for you.
- 9. When I am trying to do the batch conversion and transcode more than 20 files at the time., video converter kept crashing. Would you have any suggestions how to improve this?
Please decrease the number of the files you want to convert at one time since the process will take much memory space (suppose the size of the input file is 1GB, the memory space needed is almost up to 40 GB) and make the software crash when you click the button for conversion.
- 10. How to trim a video?
You can achieve the goal in three ways:
a. Drag Triangle icon below the preview window to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview;
b. Press the button to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview.
c. Input the certain time number in Set start time and Set end time fields.
- 11. How to add a logo into my videos?
Please click on the Editor and then you will go to a new interface, named Video Editor. You can find Image/Video Watermark feature, enable it and you can browse the logo then add to the videos.
- 12. How to get the log files?
Please click Windows+ R on your keyboard, fill %appdata% on your keyboard, and then you will go to the Roaming folder. Then please click Brorsoft > flv_converter, and you will find the log files needed.
- 13. How to merge the two converted files?
Please select the "Merge into one file" before you click the the button for conversion to make the converted files merged.
- 14. Can the license I have got be used in another computer?
No. Please understand that one license code can only be used on one computer. If you want to rip and convert movie on another computer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase another license code at 20%-off discount price.
Flash Video FLV/F4V files, FLV with Alpha
Output Devices supported:
PS3, Xbox 60, Wii.
iPad/iPad 2, Microsoft Surface Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, Blackberry Playbook, Acer Iconica Tab, Dell Streak, etc.
iPod, iPhone/iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy SII, Motorola Droid X/Droid 2, Droid Bionic, Nexus One/Two, HTC EOV 4G, HTC Hero, HTC Desire, HTC Droid Incredible, Nokia N8/N9/C7/E7, Sony Xperia Play, etc.
HD Media Players
Apple TV/Apple TV 2, WD TV, NMT Popcorn, Seagate, TVIX, Netgear, Sony/Samsung/Panasonic/Philips Blu-ray Player, HD TV Player, etc.
Software Media Players and servers
Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, Cyberlink PowerDVD Player, Media Player Classic Homecinema (MPHC), Arcsoft Total Media Theatre, GOM player, XBMC, VLC Player, etc.
Output File Types:
H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), H.264 HD Video (*.mov), QuickTime HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg, *.mpeg), MPEG TS HD Video (*.ts), DivX-HD (*.avi), MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, MPEG, FLV, F4V, 3GP, MOV, ASF, 3G2, SWF, VOB, TS, DivX, XviD, DV, VCD/DVD/SVCD, M4V, etc.
|Resolution||1080p (1920x1080), 720p (1280x720)|
MP3, AC3, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, WMA, WAV, OGG, M4A, MP2, AMR, SUN, MKA, etc.
JPG, BMP, TIFF, BMP (As thumbnails).
- Date: September 13, 2012 (V 18.104.22.16876)
- Add new categories with various profiles for HD Media Player, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, HTC, Lenovo and more.
- Offer much more accurate description for the provided profiles.
- Definite consistency of the icon and format for Apple TV profiles.
- Perfect program loading function.
- Date: May 8, 2012 (V22.214.171.12488)
- Support of 2D to 3D video conversion
- Make Apple TV 5.1 channel applied
- Add profiles for new media devices
- Optimize the user interface of Effect function
- Date: February 28, 2012 (V126.96.36.19973)
This update especially aimed at solving the problem of ProRes to optimize the conversion process.
- Fix the problem of Audio/Video out of sync.
- Fix the problem that the output ProRes cannot be supported by FCP 7.
- Remove the “Original” Frame rate option and set the 23.976 as the default Frame rate.
- Give the “Trial Version Tips” before the conversion.
- Date: October, 27, 2011 (v188.8.131.5297)
Based on original functions, add more humanism designs:
- Add the “Language” options: English, Japanese and Chinese
- Design two more functions: “Snapshots” and “Convert” in the “Option” interface
- Add the Volume adjustment function
- Optimize the TRIM way in video edit page
- Date: Sep 14, 2011 (v 184.108.40.2069)
-Update with a new main interface.
-Present the wrong information during the procedure of optimizing program.
-Newly add several output profiles to meet users’ demands well like Avid Studio, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy S Ⅱ, Motorola Xoom, Nook Color, Acer Iconia Tab, Pandigital Novel 6 Tablet, BlackBerry Playbook, etc.
-Add the new whole program running track log function to help users solve problems during the software usage in time.