Convert/Transcode MOV/FLV/AVI/AVHCD to MPEG 4 for Sony Tablet S on Mac
Now the Tablet S has been widely used for its top features such as 9.4" touch screen, universal IR remote, latest Android platform, Sony Entertainment Network with Music Unlimited, Video Unlimited and games for PS Certified devices. And most of the Tablet S fans would like to play videos on it freely with no limit of the time and the place.
- Unluckily, due to its limitation that Sony Tablet S only supports few formats: MPEG 4, H.264, WMV, so when you intend to watch other video like MOV, FLV, AVI, AVHCD on the Tablet S, you have to convert them first with a third-party software. Well, this article can do you a favor. We recommend the best iMedia Converter for Mac to you with which you can easily and quickly transcode MOV, FLV, AVI, AVHCD to Sony Tablet S on Mac. Furthermore, the best iMedia Converter for Mac can satisfy your need when you wanna rip Blu-ray and DVD movie to Sony Tablet S on Mac.
- Preparation for converting MOV/FLV/AVI/AVHCD to Sony Tablet S on Mac:
1. Software: the top iMedia Converter for Mac (Free download trial version)
2. Operating system: Mac OS X 10.5 above
- Guide: how to convert/transcode MOV/FLV/AVI/AVHCD to MPEG 4 for Sony Tablet S on Mac with the best iMedia Converter for Mac
Step 1: Load MOV, FLV, AVI, AVHCD video files to the best iMedia Converter for Mac.
Launch the best iMedia Converter for Mac. Click the button for adding video to import MOV, FLV, AVI, AVHCD video files to the best iMedia Converter for Mac. You can have a preview of the video that you intend to convert.
Tip: Check the “Merge into one” box; you can combine your several video files into single one.
- Step 2: Select the MPEG 4 as the output format for Sony Tablet S and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, you can easily find out the “MPEG 4 Movie(*.mp4)” that you want to select.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set your video size(resolution) as 1280*800 according to the resolution of Sony Tablet S. But the 1280*720 video size is recommended here, which can help you remove black borders from the playing videos on Sony Tablet S due to its active menu-bars.
- Step 4: Start converting MOV/FLV/ AVI/AVHCD to MPEG 4 for Sony Tablet S on Mac.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert MOV/FLV/AVI/AVHCD to Sony Tablet S on Mac immediately. You can find the converting process in the “Conversion” interface. Afterward, you can play the converted MOV/FLV/AVI/AVHCD on Sony Tablet S with high quality.
From above we learn that iMedia Converter for Mac is your good helper for converting MOV, FLV, AVI, AVHCD video files to Sony Tablet S on Mac. As a matter of fact, it is a professional all-in-one tool, with which you can convert almost all the videos and rip/backup Blu-ray and DVD movies to any popular video formats at the same time. You can link to Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac to get more information that you need.