Convert Sony Cyber-shot Video to iPad 2 on Mac
Nowadays, people take videos by digital camera or HD digital camcorder. Sony Cyber-shot is a line of digital cameras in popular. You may forget that the videos from digital camera or digital camcorder are usually in HD format such as M2TS, MTS, and MOD which are not compatible with iPad 2. So if you want to play these family videos on your iPad 2, you have to convert Sony video to iPad 2 compatible formats. Here we offer one of the best Mac Sony to iPad 2 video converter for you to meet your demand.
- Mac Sony to iPad 2 video converter is one of the best video converter for iPad 2 users to convert Sony videos to iPad 2 in a short time and with a wet finger. In other words, Mac Sony to iPad 2 Converter released for you to manage your iPad 2, such as convert HD video and SD video to your iPad 2 with fast speed and high quality.
- Tools for converting Sony Cyber-shot Video to iPad 2:
1. Mac Sony to iPad 2 Converter software (Free for download trial version)
2. A digital camera of Sony Cyber-shot
3. iTunes 10
- Here we provide the detailed user instructions on how to convert Sony videos to iPad 2 on Mac step by step for you.
- Step 1: Download and import Sony video files.
Free download the Mac Sony to iPad 2 Converter and install it. After the installation, you can run it. Now you can see an interface, click the icon like a disc to import the Sony videos.
- Step 2: Select an output format for iPad 2 and set the output files for the Sony videos.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then click on “iPad”, and then choose the format you wish which is compatible with iPad 2. Here we select the iPad Video H.264(*.mp4) as an example. Afterward, you can set the output files by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Setting” icon and you will see a new interface. In the Profile Setting box, you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel to optimize the output file quality.
- Step 4: Click the “Convert” icon to start the Sony video to iPad 2 conversion on Mac.
Click the “Convert” icon, and then the Sony video to iPad 2 conversion on Mac will be started. The conversion process is just in a short time.
Once the conversion is finished, you can get the output files for your iPad 2 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Next step you need to do is that connect your iPad 2 to your Mac, and then sync the files to iPad 2 via iTunes. Now you can enjoy your family videos shot by Sony Cyber-shot easily on your iPad 2.
1. What is Sony Cyber-shot?
Cyber-shot is a line of digital cameras made by Sony. The Cyber-shot range is well known for its proprietary InfoLithium battery pack, the trademark Carl Zeiss lenses, and overall design. Also, all Cyber-shot cameras accept Sony's proprietary Memory Stick or Memory Stick PRO Duo flash memory. Some high-end models have also supported Compact Flash. Newer Cyber-shot cameras support SD and SDHC. All Cyber-shot models have a DSC prefix in their names, which is an acronym for "Digital Still Camera".
- 2. How to sync videos to iPad on Mac?
To put videos to iPad 2, iTunes 10 is a must. You can download iTunes 10 from Apple and follow the steps below to put videos to iPad 2 on your Mac.
Step 1. Open iTunes 10, and press “File”- “Add File to Library” to add movies to iTunes Library. Copy the converted movies to iTunes 10 movie library.
Step 2. Connect iPad 2 with your Mac computer, and you’ll find iPad 2 in DEVICS section of iTunes source list.
Step 3. Check the converted movies for iPad 2 in “LIBRARY”-“Movies” of iTunes list. To put videos or movies to iPad 2, just drag the movie you want to transfer to iPad 2 in library list and drop onto “Movies” tab under “DEVICES- Your iPad 2” and it will sync movies to iPad 2 soon.