Convert video to Asus Eee Pad Transformer- Stream video to DLNA devices from Asus Eee Pad Transformer with the Asus MyNet app
Asus Eee Pad Transformer features with NVIDIA Tegra 2 1.0GHz dual-core CPU for excellent multitasking & HD video playback, Android 3.2 Honeycomb O.S.(4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich upgradable) with AdobeFlash 10.2 support*2, Full QWERTY keyboard, touchpad input with Polaris Office for mobile productivity.
- While the Honeycomb experience is mostly stock on the Eee Pad, ASUS does include some custom software. ASUS' MyNet app is a DLNA controller that lets you push content from the Eee Pad to DLNA compliant devices on the same network. MyNet easily streams digital media wirelessly within home network devices so HD videos or music can be played on devices such as an HDTV or desktop PCs for an even better experience from the Transformer. Of course, with the Asus MyNet app, you can also stream media form other DLNA devices to the Transformer.
- Unluckily, due to its limitation, Asus Eee Pad Transformer can only support MPEG 4, H.264, H.263 format, so when you wanna transfer other videos like WMV, AVI, VOB, FLV, M4V, MOV, etc to Asus Eee Pad Transformer, you need to convert video to Asus Eee Pad Transformer compatible format in advance. This article will give you the guide on how to convert video to Asus Eee Pad Transformer, and then show you the instruction on how to stream video to DLNA devices from Asus Eee Pad Transformer with the Asus MyNet application.
Part 1: How to convert video to Asus Eee Pad Transformer
Part 2: How to stream video to DLNA devices from Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Part 1: Convert video to Asus Eee Pad Transformer.
First of all, please make sure you’ve installed the best Asus Eee Pad Transformer Video Converter on your PC. You can free download the trial version. With the best Asus Eee Pad Transformer Video Converter you are able to convert any video to the Asus Eee Pad Transformer friendly format without any effort.
- Step 1: Import video to the best Asus Eee Pad Transformer Video Converter.
Launch the best Asus Eee Pad Transformer Video Converter, and then click the button for adding to add the video files to it. You can double click the video files to have a preview.
Tip: If you have several video files and want to combine them to one, just tick the “Merge into one” button.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Asus Eee Pad Transformer and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG 4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are compatible with Asus Eee Pad Transformer. Besides, under the “Android” sublist, “Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video(*.mp4)” is also the friendly format for the Asus tablet. And then you can set the output folder as you need.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set your video size as 1280*800 according to its resolution, but the 1280*720 resolution is recommended here. Please remember the higher bitrate, the larger file size while the better video quality. And a single file to play on the Android tablet should be less than 4 GB.
- Step 4: Start converting your video flies to MPEG 4 for Asus Eee Pad Transformer.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert video to Asus Eee Pad Transformer immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface. After the conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Asus Eee Pad Transformer via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly.
- Part 2: Stream video to DLNA devices from Asus Eee Pad Transformer.
1. Ensure that your Eee Pad and DLNA devices such as an HDTV or desktop PCs have connected to the same wireless access point.
2. Start up MyNet app, and select your DLNA devices on the left (source) and your Eee Pad Transformer on the top right cornner(target).
3. Switch the file type on the top and select the movies you’d like to play.
4. Start streaming the playing video to DLNA devices from Asus Eee Pad Transformer.
This powerful Asus Eee Pad Transformer Video Converter can help you convert any video format like AVI, MKV, VOB, FLV, F4V, M4V, MOV, AVCHD, etc to H.264 or MPEG 4 for Asus Eee Pad Transformer. Furthermore, it’s also an excellent video editor, which can aid you to freely edit your video files. You can refer to Brorsoft Asus Eee Pad Transformer Video Converter to get more information.