Remove Blu-ray Region codes- Play Blu-ray movies of different Regions(A, B, C) on PS3 freely
With the stunning features, PS3 has won lots of fans. The users of the PS3 can play games, watch Blu-ray/DVD movies, play videos on it. What’s more, the users can also stream thousands of 3D and HD movies along with your favorite TV shows through Netflix, Hulu Plus, CinemaNow, and VUDU. But frustratingly, some of the users meet the troubles when they wanna play Blu-ray discs on PS3.
- Q: I purchased the Blu-ray discs from Amazon USA, but failed to play these on my PS3. I did some Google search and found that the matter concerns region coding. My discs are purchased in the US, so they are Region A; I try to play them on PS3 bought in Australia which is Region C, so there is a message appears to say that the discs can not be played.
- From above quoted words of one PS3 user, we conclude that the user intended to play Region A Blu-ray movie on Region C PS3, but the user failed. Well, it’s the matter of the Blu-ray Region encoding. Now, we will give you the solution on how to play Blu-ray movies of different Regions(A, B, C) on PS3 freely.
- In order to make the PS3 read Region A, Region B, Region C Blu-ray movies, there are two solutions. The first one to make sure your PS3 is with the same region encoding as your Blu-ray movie. For example, when you want to play Region A Blu-ray movie, you have to use Region A PS3 as well; when you wanna watch Region B Blu-ray movie on PS3, you need to make sure your PS3 is purchased from Region B. But to most people, it is impossible. Well, the next solution will be your only choice: to remove Region codes of the Blu-ray discs and then rip/convert Blu-ray discs to PS3 playable format.
- Here we highly recommend the best Blu-ray to PS3 Converter to you. This Blu-ray to PS3 Converter enables you to remove region codes effortlessly and rip/convert Blu-ray disc to PS3 compatible format quickly and easily with the CUDA acceleration technology support. Plus, with the best Blu-ray to PS3 Converter you can select your wanted subtitles for your Blu-ray movie. Before start the conversion, please make sure you’ve downloaded and installed the best Blu-ray to PS3 Converter on your Windows computer.
PS: If you are Mac users, this Blu-ray to PS3 Converter for Mac can do you a favor.
- Guide: Remove Blu-ray Region codes and rip/convert Blu-ray disc to PS3 with the best Blu-ray to PS3 Converter.
- Step 1: Import the Blu-ray movies of different Regions(A, B, C) to the best Blu-ray to PS3 Converter.
Launch the best Blu-ray to PS3 Converter and click icon like a disc to load your Blu-ray movie from disc to the best Blu-ray to PS3 Converter.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you Blu-ray movies from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can transfer Blu-ray movie to PS3 with preferred subtitles.
- Step 2: Select an output format for PS3 and set the output folder as you need.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”. From the sublist, the H.264, MPEG-4, AVI, WMV formats are compatible with PS3. Of course, you can also choose the output format from “PSP/PS3”. From the sublist, the “PS3 Video(AC3 5.1)(*.avi)”, “PS3 Video(480P) MPEG-4(*.mp4)”, “PS3 Video(720P) MPEG-4(*.mp4)”, “PS3 Video(1080P) MPEG-4(*.mp4)” are all the friendly formats for you to copy Blu-ray movies of different Regions(A, B, C) to PS3.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface freely and optimize the output file quality.
Note: As we know, PS3 can support 1080p video playback. Thus, you can set the video size as 1920*1080 to get the full HD output video. While, you should also note that the PS3 cannot read video file over 4GB directly. Please remember larger video size and higher bitrate, larger output video you can get.
- Step 4: Start converting your Blu-ray movies of different Regions(A, B, C) to PS3.
Click the “Convert” button; it will rip/convert Blu-ray movies of different Regions(A, B, C) to PS3 immediately with the CUDA acceleration technology support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the Blu-ray movies of different Regions(A, B, C) to PS3 conversion, you will be able to get the output files for PS3 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterwards, you can transfer the output video to PS3 and then you can play Blu-ray movies of different Regions(A, B, C) on PS3 freely.
1. Blu-ray to PS3 Converter not only can help you to remove Blu-ray region codes for PS3, but also can help you to remove DVD regions and rip/convert DVD discs to PS3. You can get more information from Brorsoft Blu-ray to PS3 Converter.
2. Below are the Blu-ray Regions you can refer.