Convert/Recode 1080p MKV/MTS/TiVo & Rip/Compress 1080p Blu-ray to Kindle Fire on Mac
Do you have some collections of 1080p videos like MKV, MTS, TiVo or some 1080p Blu-ray movies? The all-new Amazon Kindle Fire features a 7-inch touchscreen with anti-reflective treatment, 1024 x 600 pixel resolution which is really an amazing HD media player for you. This article aims to offer you the tips of how to play 1080p videos like MKV, MTS, TiVo and Blu-ray movies on Kindle Fire.
- Some green hands of Kindle Fire would have the confusion of the supported content formats of this tablet. Here we list below for you.
Content Formats Supported: Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, Audible (Audible Enhanced (AA, AAX)), DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, OGG, WAV, MP4, VP8
- From above we can conclude that MP4 is the only friendly format of the Kindle Fire, so convert these 1080p MKV, MTS, TiVo and Blu-ray movies to MP4 for Kindle Fire is the first thing you need to do. The top iMedia Kindle Fire Converter is the best tool for you to easily recode 1080p MKV/MTS/TiVo & compress 1080p Blu-ray to Kindle Fire on Mac. With the powerful iMedia Kindle Fire Converter, it’s available for you to choose subtitles for your Blu-ray movies as well.
- Preparation for converting 1080p MKV/MTS/TiVo and ripping Blu-ray to Kindle Fire on Mac:
1. Software: the top iMedia Kindle Fire Converter (Free download the trial version)
2. Operating system: Mac OS X 10.5 above
3. Equipment: Blu-ray disc or folder, BD drive
- Guide: how to convert 1080p MKV/MTS/TiVo & rip 1080p Blu-ray to Kindle Fire on Mac
Step 1: Import Blu-ray & 080p MKV/MTS/TiVo to the top iMedia Kindle Fire Converter.
Launch the top iMedia Kindle Fire Converter, and click the “File” button. From the sublist, click “Load from disc” or “Load from folder” to load your Blu-ray movie; click “Add video” to import 1080p MKV/MTS/TiVo to the top iMedia Kindle Fire Converter. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: 1. If you wanna combine your multiple video files into one file, you can tick the box “Merge into one file”.
2. You can freely select your wanted subtitles and audio track including forced subtitles for your movie as well.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Amazon Kindle Fire and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are compatible with Amazon Kindle Fire. And then you can select the output folder by click the “Browse” icon.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You’d better set the Video Size (pix) as 1024*600. The resolution 1024*600 is recommended here, which can easily remove black borders from the video for full screen playback on Kindle Fire.
Note: Android Tablet can't transfer files over 4GB either can't play a single file above 2GB. Plus, according to the Kindle Fire’s built-in storage, it has 8GB internal but approximately 6GB is available for the user content. Thus, you’d better low the bitrate to reduce the video size to save memory card space for your Kindle Fire.
- Step 4: Start converting 1080p MKV/MTS/TiVo and ripping Blu-ray to Kindle Fire on Mac.
Click the “Convert” icon, and it will convert 1080p MKV/MTS/TiVo & rip Blu-ray to Kindle Fire on Mac immediately. You can find the conversion process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the 1080p MKV/MTS/TiVo, Blu-ray to MP4 for Kindle Fire conversion on Mac, you can get the output files for your Kindle Fire via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can transfer/stream Blu-ray, 1080p MKV/MTS/TiVo to Kindle Fire on Mac with preferred subtitles. Afterwards, you can watch these 1080p videos and Blu-ray movie on the Kindle Fire at ease.
This iMedia Kindle Fire Converter is the best package tool which works as the best Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, DVD Ripper for Mac and Video Converter for Mac. With the help of it, you can convert almost all the videos like .vob, .mkv, .flv, .m4v, .mov, .mod, .tod, and rip Blu-ray/DVD, ISO/IFO files to Kindle Fire on Mac. Please link to Brorsoft iMedia Kindle Fire Converter to get more information.