Stream/Transfer Blu-ray ISO image file & MKV to Nook Tablet
Nook Tablet boosts a faster dual-core CPU and the same 1,024x600-pixel resolution. By doubling to 16GB out of the gate--and offering the ability to add up to 32GB additional storage via microSD--the Nook Tablet makes me less anxious about storing all of the books, magazines, apps, music, and videos you want. Do you have some ISO image files cracked and copied from Blu-ray disc or some MKV files generated from a Blu-ray backup? Why not transfer the Blu-ray ISO file & MKV to Nook Tablet for enjoyment anytime anywhere making full use of them?
- First of all, let’s look at the Nook Tablet supported video format:
MP4, or Adobe Flash Player format, 3GP, 3G2 MKV, WEBM (Video Codecs: H.264, MPEG-4, H.263, VP8)
- From above, we can conclude that Blu-ray ISO files and MKV file is not naturally supported by Nook Tablet. If you’d like to put Blu-ray ISO file & MKV to Nook Tablet, you need to first convert/rip Blu-ray ISO & MKV to Nook Tablet supported format. And a professional video converter for Nook Tablet is necessary. Here we highly recommend the best Nook Tablet Blu-ray ISO& MKV Converter to you, which enables you to rip Blu-ray ISO & convert MKV to MP4 for Nook Tablet in a short time with the NVIDIA CUDA technology support. Moreover, for your Blu-ray ISO file, you can select preferred subtitles. Below is guide how to convert Blu-ray ISO image file & MKV to Nook Tablet.
- Well, before start the conversion, please make sure you’ve installed the best Nook Tablet Blu-ray ISO& MKV Converter on your PC (You can free download the trial version).
Step 1: Import Blu-ray ISO image file & MKV to the best Nook Tablet Blu-ray ISO& MKV Converter.
Launch the best Nook Tablet Blu-ray ISO& MKV Converter. Click the button “File”, and from the sublist, click “Load IFO/ISO” to load your Blu-ray ISO image file; click “Add video” to import MKV to the best Nook Tablet Blu-ray ISO& MKV Converter.
Tip: Freely select the subtitles for you Blu-ray ISO image file from the “Subtitles” option. Thus, you can transfer Blu-ray ISO to Nook Tablet with preferred subtitles.
- Step 2: Select an output format for Nook Tablet and set the output folder.
According to the tests, MP4 format is of the best compatibility with Nook Tablet. So, click the format bar and choose “Android > Nook Color (*.mp4)” which is perfect for you to transfer Blu-ray ISO & MKV to Nook Tablet for playback without any trouble. Or you can also click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are compatible with Nook Tablet. And then you can set the output folder for Nook Tablet.
- Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for Nook Tablet.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You can set the Video Size (pix) as 1024*600. The resolution 1024*600 is recommended here, which can easily remove black borders from the videos, thus you can watch Blu-ray ISO and MKV on Nook Tablet in full screen playback.
- Step 4: Start converting your Blu-ray ISO and MKV to MP4 for Nook Tablet.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert Blu-ray ISO, MKV to MP4 for Nook Tablet immediately with NVIDIA CUDA technology support . You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
- After the Blu-ray ISO and MKV to MP4 for Nook Tablet conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Nook Tablet via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can stream/transfer Blu-ray ISO image file & MKV to Nook Tablet freely for enjoyment at ease.
This Nook Tablet Blu-ray ISO& MKV Converter is an all-one-all tool as the best Video Converter, Blu-ray Ripper and DVD Ripper. If you wanna convert other videos like AVI, WMV, MOD, MOV, TOD, AVCHD to Nook Tablet and rip DVD ISO/IFO movie to Nook Tablet, this Nook Tablet Blu-ray ISO& MKV Converter can do you a favor as well. More information get from Brorsoft Nook Tablet Blu-ray ISO& MKV Converter.