Apple iOS 6 iPhone 5 is the thinnest, lightest, fastest iPhone ever. It is so thin and so light, yet it features a larger 4-inch display, a faster chip, the latest wireless technology, an 8MP iSight camera, and more. With the improved 1136 x 640 screen resolution, it’ll bring you much more fun.
For the newbies of iPhone, the first and import issue is to get know how to easily sync media files to iPhone 5 for enjoyment from PC/Mac. In fact, it’s not hart work. Just seek out the solution here.
Guide: Sync movies, music to iPhone 5 from PC/Mac
PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
Download and install the iTunes 10.7 or later
1. Connect iPhone 5 to your PC/Mac with micro USB Cable. iTunes will open automatically.(If not, launch it.)
2. When iTunes read your iPhone 5, it will appear in the DEVICES list then select it.
3. Sync your media files by two ways. Choose one you need.
a. Sync music and videos to iPhone 5 manually: check “Manually manage music and videos” in Options area and click Apply. This will deselect the automatic sync settings for the Music, Movies, and TV Shows tabs. Then you can drag and drop movies from iTunes Movie library to the Movies tab under your iPhone 5 in the sidebar, the same to music.
b. Sync iTunes library to iPhone 5 automatically: simply press “Sync”. In this way everything in your iTunes will be synced with your new iPhone, including Audio content (music, podcasts, audiobooks, and iTunes U content), Movies and TV shows, Photos, Books, Contacts, Calendars, Documents (File Sharing apps only), Applications, Bookmarks, etc.
▲PS: We googled some music sync problem like Unable to Sync iTunes Music - iPhone 5 - iOS6 - iTunes 10.7. In fact, there’s something you need to pay attention. When you want to use iTunes to configure what is synced, on your phone go to Settings / Music / iTunes Match and turn that OFF. Then go back to iTunes on your computer, then Devices / [Phone name], select Music from the top menu, configure your sync settings, and click Sync. iTunes and iTunes Match can not work at the same time.
▲Note: iTunes has the video format limit. Before you can freely add your personal video files to iTunes for syncing to iPhone 5, you need to check if your video files are supported by iTunes. Remember iPhone 5 can only support .mov, .mp4, .m4v format that is compatible with iPhone 5 video format.
1. If you got some MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MTS, TiVo, etc videos and wanna add them to iPhone 5, please go to download and install the excellent iPhone 5 Video Converter or iPhone 5 Video Converter for Mac to convert these video files first to make them compatible with iTunes and iPhone 5.
2. To transfer some DVD/Blu-ray rips to iPhone 5 via iTunes sync, you can get the best iPhone 5 Blu-ray Ripper (or Mac version) to convert your Blu-ray, DVD movies to iPhone 5 optimal H.264 .mp4 video first.
iPhone 5 iTunes sync, sync DVD rips to iPhone 5, iPhone 5 Video Converter for Mac, iPhone 5 Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, sync Blu-ray to iPhone 5, iTunes format, add personal video files to iPhone 5, sync media files to iPhone 5, connect iPhone 5 to PC, sync video to iPhone 5, sync iTunes library to iPhone 5, DVD to iPhone 5, iPhone 5 MKV, iPhone 5 AVI, iPhone 5 movie converter, iPhone 5 sync iTunes music issue, iPhone 5 video playback tips, Apple iPhone 5 reviews, 1080p movies to iPhone 5, iPhone 5 video format