MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac
- Transcode AVCHD footages shot by Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Leica AVCHD camcorders
- Batch convert 1080p/1080i/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite footage(*.mts, *.m2ts) to iMovie, FCE, FCP, iDVD, etc.
- Support Apple ProRes, DVCPRO, HDV, Avid DNxHD, Apple Intermediate Codec encoding
- Deinterlace 1080i AVCHD(.mts, .m2ts) to 1080p video for kinds of video edit programs
- Join/merge MTS/M2TS files into a single one file
Supported OS: Mac OS X(Leopard/Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion)
Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is especially designed for the AVCHD camera/camcorder users (including Sony, Canon, Panasonic, JVC, Leica, etc.) who intend to transcode AVCHD footages, convert MTS/M2TS files at 1080i, 1080p, and 720p to editable format for FCP, iMovie, FCE, iDVD and more other video editing or burning software on Mac OS X.
Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is an ideal tool for Mac users to convert/transcode AVCHD/AVCHD Lite footages (*.mts, *.m2ts) to Apple ProRes formats including ProRes 422, ProRes 422 (HQ), ProRes 422 (LT), ProRes 422 (Proxy) and ProRes 4444 compatible with Final Cut Pro. What’s more, the top MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac also enables you to transcode AVCHD footages to Apple Intermediate Code(AIC) perfectly compatible with iMovie and Final Cut Express on Mac. Of course, it can also help you to convert MTS/M2TS files to Avid DNxHD for Avid Media Composer, MOV(AVC) for Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac OS X.
In addition to these friendly formats for video editing or burning tools, Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac supports output files for a wide variety of media devices, including iPad/iPad2/the new iPad 3, iPhone/iPhone 4S/iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Tab, PS3, PS Vita, Nook Tablet, Apple TV/Apple TV 3, etc. With this professional MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, you can convert MTS/M2TS to QuickTime MOV, MKV, AVI, MP4, M4V, WMV, TS, F4V, VOB, etc. with desired codec, duration, aspect ratio and size.
Working as a MTS/M2TS editor as well, Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac offers several simple but useful video editing options: deinterlace 1080i AVCHD footages, crop video size, merge MTS/M2TS files into one, trim video clips, add special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos.
You can learn the detailed differences of Brorsoft Mac products from Brorsoft Mac products comparison page: MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac VS. Video Converter for Mac VS. iMedia Converter for Mac and choose suitable software you really need.
- Full Support to AVCHD and AVCHD Lite footage
Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac enables Mac users to convert 1080p/1080i/720p (interlaced or progressive) AVCHD or AVCHD Lite shot by Sony, Panasonic, Canon and other AVCHD camcorders. It supports nearly all models of the AVCHD Camcorders, including Sony HDR-CX Series: HDR-CX160/B, HDR-CX200/E, HDR-CX190/B, HDR-CX560/V, HDR-CX580/V, HDR-CX700/V, Sony HDR-XR Series: HDR XR160/E, HXR-NX70/E, Sony HDR-PJ series: HDR-PJ260/V, HDR-PJ10E, HDR-PJ580V, Sony DSC Series: DSC-TX10/B, DSC-HX9V, Sony Alpha Serires: Alpha NEX-7, Alpha NEX-5N, A77, A65, Alpha55, Sony NEX-F3, Sony FS100; Panasonic HDC Series: HDC-HS900/HDC-TM900/HDC-SD900, HDR-TM90/HDR-SD90, HC-X900, Lumix DMC-TZ10, Lumix G5, Lumix FZ200, Lumix GF5, DMC-GH2, AG-HPX170, AG-HPX160, Canon Vixia HF G10, etc.
Convert AVCHD/MTS/M2TS to FCP/FCE/iMovie/Avid/iDVD, etc
Fast transcode AVCHD footages to various Apple ProRes formats (ProRes 422/ProRes 422 HQ/ProRes 422 LT/ProRes 422 Proxy/ProRes 4444) for editing in FCP. What’s more, the best MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is able to convert MTS/M2TS videos to (AIC)(*.mov) for FCE/iMovie and Avid DNxHD(*.mov) for Avid Media and other formats for so many other video editing and burning software on Mac OS X.
Convert MTS/M2TS video to a wide variety of media devices
Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac supports output files for a wide variety of media devices, including iPad/iPad2/the new iPad 3, iPhone/iPhone 4S/iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Tab, PS3, PS Vita, Nook Tablet, Apple TV, Toshiba Thrive, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, etc.
Transcode AVCHD footages to any popular video with least quality loss
With this professional MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, you can convert and transcode AVCHD footages(.mts, .m2ts) to QuickTime MOV, MKV, AVI, MP4, M4V, WMV, TS, F4V, VOB, etc. with desired codec, duration, aspect ratio and size.
Deinterlace 1080i AVCHD(.mts, .m2ts) to 1080p video
Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac allows you to deinterlace 1080i AVCHD(.mts, .m2ts) to 1080p video which is much compatible for you to edit AVCHD footage in kinds of video edit programs. With the deinterlacing option, make interlacing mode to progressive mode, so that you can enjoy a better and clearer video effect.
Trim, crop and add special effects to AVCHD/AVCHD Lite
Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac as the MTS/M2TS editor as well can help you do some video editing with its powerful video editing functions. The trim function allows you to get a specific length of MTS/M2TS video accurately. With its crop function, you can cut off the black edges and unwanted MTS footage area easily. Moreover, it allows you to add different watermark types, including text, image (including GIF), and video watermark to the converted AVCHD videos.
Combine/join/merge MTS/M2TS files into a single one file
If you have several MTS/M2TS files from your AVCHD camcorder and wanna combine them into one file for importing the AVCHD footages to video edit program without interruption, this top MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac can help you to merge MTS/M2TS files into a single one file with its “Merge into one” function.
. 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
. Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above (including Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, v10.6 Snow Leopard Mac OS X 10.7 Lion) on iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, etc. (If you are PowerPC user or want to run the program in Mac OS X 10.4, please contact email@example.com to get it.)
. 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
. 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
- Just purchased your software and it has failed to install on my mac osx 10.5.8, get error message: Install failed. The Installer could not install some files"/ Applications". Contact the software manufacturer for assistance. Any solutions?
Brorsoft products have been updated to support the new Mac Mountain Lion system. This new .pkg file may have problem to install on Mac OS X 10.5.8. If you have this problem pls download the special installation .dmg file for Mac OS X 10.5.8 on our official site. http://www.brorsoft.com/dmg/mtsconvertermac_install.dmg
Further question, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to remove the watermark in the middle of the converted files?
The watermark is the only difference between the trial version and full version. It can not be removed, even with the full version. Please understand the point and re-convert your original files with the full version.
- I keep getting when I am trying to import any files from my SONY Handycam CX160 to my Mac computer, using the converter program I purchased. Could you tell me what should I do now?
Please click on the Message and send email@example.com the detailed info of the App log.
- I Purchased the software and I received the code by email. But how do I enter the number?
Please click the Download link to get the full version of the software, install and launch it, then you will see a box to fill in the registration code to activate it.
- What is the difference between MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac and Video Converter for Mac?
The difference mainly lies in the input video formats. Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter is developed to convert 1080p/1080i/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS footages to iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, iDVD and more similar video editing or burning software compatible file types with least quality loss. But Video Converter, besides all the functions of MTS/M2TS Converter, can support almost all the formats of including TV shows (*.tivo, *dvr-ms, *.trp, *.tp, *.ts, etc), Flash Video/ YouTube video(*.flv, *.f4v), and general Video (AVI, MPEG, WAV, VOB， etc.).
- After connecting the memory card (with some images of the yesterday new bought HPR-PJ10) and starting up Brorsoft MTS App, I cannot find any MTS files to convert. (But I am sure that they must be there on the memory card.
Please check the mode of your camera/camcorder and make sure that it is in HD mode, not the STD.
- I had purchased the mts/ m2ts converter for Mac and I ment to buy the same converter but for windows. Is there a way to change my order?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our support will provide you with the Wins version. But if you are in urgent need of conversion and can not wait for the reply, please purchase the Wins version and explain your situation to our support and they will refund you.
- I have recently bought your MTS Converter software to convert my Panasonic TM 700 video files into my Mac Pro Intel 10.6.8 for Final Cut Pro the programs keeps crashing is i am trying to convert more than 20 files at the time. would you have any suggestions how to improve this?
Please decrease the number of the files you want to convert at one time since the process will take much memory space (suppose the size of the input file is 1GB, the memory space needed is almost up to 40 GB) and make the software crash when you click the button for conversion.
- Can I batch convert video files with this product?
Please follow the simple steps and you can achieve the batch conversion.
Step 1: Launch the Brorsoft software, import all the files you want to convert and select all of them;
Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to the format you need. You can find all the related formats on a sublist. Please select one that is suitable. After that, choose the output folder;
Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface freely and optimize the output file quality.
Step 4: Click the button for conversion and you can let the software do the rest work for you.
- How to get the log files?
Please click Macintosh > Users> ...> Library > Application Support > Brorsoft > mts_converter, and you will find the log files in the folder.
- Some movies are then not in sync (video and sound) – some movies are correct others have delays of several seconds. Do you have any suggestions?
Please click the Settings and try to decrease the bitrate of Video or increase the bitrate of Audio on Setting Profile. If you still can not find the suitable settings, please contact email@example.com and our support will help you with the problem.
- I am trying to find out now what minimal frame rate I have to use to convert to the best quality on my HD beamer by using Apple TV 2. I am now converting in a frame rate of 60 an the files are very, very large.
Please select select the Apple TV H.264(*mp4) as output and try to decrease your video size and frame rate, such as from 1920*1080 to 1280*720 and 60fps to 30fps, and it will help you get a movie of smaller size.
- Can your software deinterlace my 1080i videos?
Yes, please click "Editor" and you will go to the "Video Editor". Then please click "Effect" and select "Deinterlace" there.
- I can't convert my MTS files to any of the FCP files for my FCP X that appears in pulldown menu in your program. What should I do now?
Please make sure that you have installed the Apple ProRes Codec by yourself since FCP X, unlike the previous version of FCP, requires users to install the codec manually.
- How to trim a MTS file?
You can achieve the goal in three ways:
a. Drag Triangle icon below the preview window to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview;
b. Press the button to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview.
c. Input the certain time number in Set start time and Set end time fields.
- How do I remove the black edges of my videos?
Click “Editor” button to enter into the Editor, you can see the crop tab, and then you can drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the black edges.15.
- How to add a logo into my videos?
Please click on the Editor and then you will go to a new interface, named Video Editor. You can find Image/Video Watermark feature, enable it and you can browse the logo then add to the videos.
- How about the quality of the converted video?
Based on the newest audio-video sync technology, MTS Converter for Mac can provide you with outstanding output image and sound quality, never let you get into trouble with the audio and video sync issues. Moreover, multiple optimizing functionalities are available to better the output video quality.
- How to merge the two converted files?
Please select the "Merge into one file" before you click the the button for conversion to make the converted files merged.
- Can the license I have got be used in another computer?
No. Please understand that one license code can only be used on one computer. If you want to rip and convert movie on another computer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase another license code at 20%-off discount price.
|Video||AVCHD, AVCHD Lite files, MTS, M2TS files from JVC, Canon, Panasonic, Sony camcorders, Blu-ray disc (unprotected), H.264/MPEG4 AVC/VC-1 Video (*.m2ts, *.mts)|
|TrueHD, DTS-HD, Eac3, DTS, AC3, DTS-MA, AAC|
Output Devices/Players/Tools supported:
iMovie '08/'09/'11, Final Cut Pro 6.0/7/X, Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/CS4/CS5/CS5.5/CS6, Avid Media Composer 5.5.3/6.0/cs6.5, Final Cut Express 3/3.5/4, Kdenlive, After Effects, Adobe CS4 Master Collection, Adobe Encore, Media 100, Clesh, etc.
DVD Burning Tool
iDVD, Nero, Roxio Toast, Disco, Burn, DVD Studio Pro, etc.
iPad/iPad2/the new iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 2, PS3, PS Vita, Nook Tablet, Apple TV/ATV 2/ATV 3, Google Nexus 7 Tablet, Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer Pad TF300, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Asus Padfone, Nook Color, HP TouchPad, Toshiba Thrive, Acer Iconia Tab A100/A500/A700, Amazon Kindle Fire, Sony Tablet S/Tablet P, Blackberry Playbook, WDTV, Popcorn Hour, HDTV, QuickTime Player, VLC, iTunes, etc.
YouTube, MySpace, Google, Yahoo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, MotionBox, etc.
HTPC, Home Theater, Networked Devices, NAS, PowerPoint Presentation, LCD Projector, PDF, Keynote, etc.
Output File Types:
Apple ProRes for FCP(FCP 6 or above is required), DVCPROHD, HDV series format (*.MOV), Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC), DV-PAL/NTSC, DVCPRO-PAL/NTSC, DVCPRO50-PAL/NTSC, Avid DNxHD (*.mov), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), HD Videos, MPEG TS HD Video (*.ts), QuickTime HD Video (*.mov), H.264 HD video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, DivX, XviD, MOV, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, VOB, TS, DV, Apple DV, F4V, etc.
1080(1920x1080)/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, 720p (1280x720)
AC3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU format; 7.1 channels, 5.1 channels, stereo channels, mono channel
BMP, THM, BMP
- Date: September 13, 2012 (V 22.214.171.12451)
- Fully support BDMV folder on Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8. (It’s easy to import AVCHD folder by drag and drop.)
- Make perfect conversion for your network path files on Mac OS X 10.8.
- Add “Apple ProRes Compatible” profile in FCP presets list for Cinema Tools.
- Output files fully compatible for QuickTime full-screen playback.
- Date: May 8, 2012 (V 126.96.36.19988)
- Add profiles for the new media devices like Asus Padfone, HTC One X
- Support AC3 5.1 pass through and AAC stereo for ATV2, ATV3
- Add the support of 2D to 3D video conversion
- Improve the default bitrate in Apple TV profile
- Optimize the Effect user interface in Editor
- Date: February 28, 2012 (V188.8.131.5273)
This update especially aimed at solving the problem of ProRes to optimize the conversion process.
- Fix the problem of Audio/Video out of sync.
- Fix the problem that the output ProRes cannot be supported by FCP 7.
- Remove the “Original” Frame rate option and set the 23.976 as the default Frame rate.
- Give the “Trial Version Tips” before the conversion.
- Date: October, 27, 2011 (v 184.108.40.20697)
Based on original powerful functions, MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac has been equipped with more humanism designs.
- Add the Volume adjustment function so you can adjust the volume when you have a video preview.
- Optimize the TRIM way in video edit page, make the trimming time more hommization.
- Add the “Language” options: English, Japanese and Chinese.
- Date: Sep 14, 2011 (v 220.127.116.119)
- Update with a new main interface.
-Present the wrong information during the procedure of optimizing program.
-Newly add several output profiles to meet users’ demands well like Avid Studio, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy S Ⅱ, Motorola Xoom, Nook Color, Acer Iconia Tab, Pandigital Novel 6 Tablet, BlackBerry Playbook, etc.
-Add the new whole program running track log function to help users solve problems during the software usage in time.