Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac
- Support any MXF footage from Panasonic, Canon, Sony MXF camcorders
- Transcode MXF files to Apple ProRes, AIC, DVCPRO, HDV, Avid DNxHD, etc
- Convert MXF files to MOV, MP4, MKV, VOB, FLV, AVI, FLV, etc.
- Fully compatible with the new iPad, Apple TV, PS Vita, Toshiba AT300, Galaxy Tab, etc
- Convert MXF to editable format for iMovie, FCP, FCE, etc
- Support 1080/60i, 1080/50i MXF/P2 MXF deinterlacing
- Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac, the best Mac MXF Converter, helps Canon XF/Panasonic P2HD users convert MXF/P2 MXF to editable format such as ProRes 422(*.mov), Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC)(*.mov), Avid DNxHD, HDV, DVCPRO, MOV(AVC) for video editing tools on Mac like Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Final Cut Express, Avid Studio, Adobe Premiere without quality loss. As the best Sony MXF Converter Mac, it also allows Sony XDCAM HD users to transcode MXF footages on Mac OS X.
- This MXF Converter for Mac enables Mac users to batch convert/transcode MXF to MOV, MP4, MKV, VOB, FLV, AVI, FLV, MP3, AC3, OGG, FLAC, M4A, etc common video/audio for playback on various multimedia devices like iPad/iPad 2/the new iPad, Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 2, PS3, PS Vita, Apple TV/ATV 2/ATV 3, Acer Iconia Tab A200/A500/A700, Transformer Pad TF300, Transformer Prime, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Toshiba AT300, Lenovo IdeaTab and more.
- What’s more, Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac supports 1080/60i, 1080/50i MXF/P2 MXF deinterlacing to bring a better video effect and easier editing in multiple video editing programs. Plus, it’s available for you to edit MXF files with its preset video editing functions. You can crop MXF file, add a text/image/video into MXF file as watermark, adjust video effects(including 3D effect), etc as you like.
- Support any MXF/P2 MXF footage from Canon, Sony, Panasonic MXF camcorders
As the best Canon MXF Converter Mac, Mac Panasonic P2 MXF Converter and Sony MXF Converter Mac, it supports MXF/P2 MXF videos from Panasonic P2HD: AJ-HPX3700, AJ-HPX2700, AJ-HPX3100, AJ-HPX2100, AJ-HPX500, AJ-HPX371, AG-HPX371, AG-HVX201, AG-HPX250, AG-HPX255, AG-HPX600, etc; Canon XF Series: Canon XF105, Canon XF300, Canon XF305, Canon XF100 and some other Cinema EOS Cameras Canon C300, Canon C500, etc; Sony PMW-350K, PMW-EX3, PMW-F3L, PMW-F3K, PMW-100, PMW-200, PMW-500, PMW-150, PDW-F800, etc
- Batch convert MXF videos to rich video/audio formats
Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac helps you convert MXF files to various video/audio formats on Mac OS X, including MOV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MPG, 3GP, VOB, MKV, DivX, XviD, MP3, AC3, OGG, FLAC, M4A and more without quality loss.
- Play MXF recordings on most popular media devices
Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac supports to convert MXF videos to playable formats for various popular media devices such as iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3 , Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 2, PS3, PS Vita, Apple TV/ATV 2/ATV 3, Acer Iconia Tab A200/A500/A700, Transformer Pad TF300, Toshiba AT300, etc in outstanding quality.
- Transcode MXF/P2 MXF to editable format for multiple video editing software
This Mac MXF Converter can convert MXF/P2 MXF to editable format such as ProRes 422(*.mov), ProRes 4444(*.mov), (AIC)(*.mov), Avid DNxHD, HDV, DVCPRO, MOV(AVC) for Mac video editing software like FCP, iMovie, FCE, Avid Studio, Adobe Premiere and more with excellent video quality and top sound quality.
- Support simple video editing work as an easy-to-use video editor
MXF Converter for Mac combines with a powerful Video Editor, with which, you can do some simple video editing work like cropping your MXF clips, adding a text/image/video as watermark and adjusting the video effect, including 3D effect to enhance video effects.
- Deinterlace 1080/60i, 1080/50i MXF/P2 MXF footages
With Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac, you can easily deinterlace 1080i MXF/P2 MXF footages to get a better and clearer video effect without any distorted/glitchy problem.
- Merge/Join multiple MXF/P2 MXF files
Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac allows you to join multiple MXF/P2 MXF video files to a single one file for playback or editing without interrupt.
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor
- Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above (including Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, v10.6 Snow Leopard Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and Mac OS X Mountain Lion version 10.8) on iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more
- 1024*768 or higher resolution display
- Just purchased your software and it has failed to install on my mac osx 10.5.8, get error message: Install failed. The Installer could not install some files"/ Applications". Contact the software manufacturer for assistance. Any solutions?
Brorsoft products have been updated to support the new Mac Mountain Lion system. This new .pkg file may have problem to install on Mac OS X 10.5.8. If you have this problem pls download the special installation .dmg file for Mac OS X 10.5.8 on our official site. http://www.brorsoft.com/dmg/mxfconvertermac_install.dmg
Further question, you can contact email@example.com.
- How to remove the watermark in the middle of the converted files?
The watermark is the only difference between the trial version and full version. It can not be removed, even with the full version. Please understand the point and re-convert your original files with the full version.
- I Purchased the software and I received the code by email. But how do I enter the number?
Please click the Download link to get the full version of the software, install and launch it, then you will see a box to fill in the registration code to activate it.
- How about the quality of the converted video?
Based on the newest audio-video sync technology, MXF Converter for Mac can provide you with outstanding output image and sound quality, never let you get into trouble with the audio and video sync issues. Moreover, multiple optimizing functionalities are available to better the output video quality.
- I have purchased your product but I have no idea how to use it because I can't find any field for typing the key code?
Please uninstall the trial version and then download the full version of the product through the download link provided in your received mail, install, and launch the app. Then you will see the interface asking for your key code. Enter your registration code and then you can activate the full version.
- I had purchased the MXF Converter for Mac and I ment to buy the same converter but for windows. Is there a way to change my order?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our support will provide you with the Wins version. But if you are in urgent need of conversion and can not wait for the reply, please purchase the Wins version and explain your situation to our support and they will refund you.
- Can I batch convert video files with this product?
Please follow the simple steps and you can achieve the batch conversion.
Step 1: Launch the Brorsoft software, import all the files you want to convert and select all of them;
Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to the format you need. You can find all the related formats on a sublist. Please select one that is suitable. After that, choose the output folder;
Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface freely and optimize the output file quality.
Step 4: Click the button for conversion and you can let the software do the rest work for you.
- When I am trying to do the batch conversion and transcode more than 20 files at the time., video converter kept crashing. Would you have any suggestions how to improve this?
Please decrease the number of the files you want to convert at one time since the process will take much memory space (suppose the size of the input file is 1GB, the memory space needed is almost up to 40 GB) and make the software crash when you click the button for conversion.
- Can your MXF Converter for Mac convert .mxf videos from P2 card?
Yes, MXF Converter for Mac can help you convert Panasonic P2/Canon XF series recordings or any other MXF file to editable format such as ProRes 422(*.mov), ProRes 4444(*.mov), Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC)(*.mov), HDV, DVCPRO, Avid DNxHD for your video editing software like iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Avid Studio, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, and more with excellent video quality and top sound quality.
- I can't convert my videos to any of the FCP files for my FCP X that appears in pulldown menu in your program. What should I do now?
Please make sure that you have installed the Apple ProRes Codec by yourself since FCP X, unlike the previous version of FCP, requires users to install the codec manually.
- How to get the log files?
Please click Macintosh > Users> ...> Library > Application Support > Brorsoft > mxf_converter, and you will find the log files in the folder.
- How to merge the two converted files?
Please select the "Merge into one file" before you click the the button for conversion to make the converted files merged.
- Can the license I have got be used in another computer?
No. Please understand that one license code can only be used on one computer. If you want to rip and convert movie on another computer, please contact email@example.com to purchase another license code at 20%-off discount price.
MXF Files (*.MXF, *.mxf footage shot by Panasonic P2 camcorders, Panasonic AVCCM Cameras, Canon XF series camcorder, etc. e.g. AJ-HPX3700, AJ-HPX2700, AJ-HPX3100, AJ-HPX2100, AJ-HPX500, AJ-HPX371, AJ-HPX250EJ, AG-HPX371, AG-HVX201, AG-HPX171, AG-AF101, AG-AC160EJ, AG-AC130EJ, AG-HMC81, AG-HMC151, AG-HMC41, AG-AF100, AG-HVX200A, Canon XF100, AJ-HPX370, AG-HVX200A, AG-AF100, AG-HMC40PJ, AG-HPX250, AG-HCK10G, Canon XF105, Canon XF300, Canon XF305, Canon C300, Sony PMW-350K, PMW-EX3, PMW-F3L, PMW-F3K, PMW-100, etc.)
Apple iPad/iPad 2/the new iPad, Apple TV/ATV 2/ATV 3, PSP, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Toshiba AT300, Motorola Xoom/XOOM 2, Acer Iconia Tab A200/A500/A700, Transformer Pad TF300, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 2, Lenovo IdeaTab, WDTV, Popcorn Hour, Xtreamer, HDTV, QuickTime Player, VLC, iTunes, etc.
iMovie '08/'09/'11, Final Cut Pro 6.0/7/X, Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/CS4/CS5/CS5.5/CS6, Avid Media Composer 5.5.3/6.0, Final Cut Express 3/3.5/4, Kdenlive, After Effects, Adobe CS4 Master Collection, Adobe Encore, Media 100, Clesh, etc.
DVD Burning Tools
iDVD, Nero, Roxio Toast, Disco, Burn, DVD Studio Pro, etc 120%, DVDFab DVD Copy, etc.
YouTube, MySpace, Google, Yahoo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, MotionBox, etc
HTPC, Home Theater, Networked Devices, NAS, PowerPoint Presentation, LCD Projector, PDF, Keynote, etc
Output File Types:
Apple ProRes, DVCPROHD, HDV series format (*.MOV), Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC), DV-PAL/NTSC, DVCPRO-PAL/NTSC, DVCPRO50-PAL/NTSC, Avid DNxHD (*.mov), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG TS HD Video (*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), H.264 HD video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), Divx-HD (*.avi), AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, DivX, XviD, MOV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, VOB, TS, DV, F4V, VCD/DVD/SVCD video (*.mpg, *.vob), etc.
1080(1920x1080)/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, 720p (1280x720)
AC3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU format 7.1 channels, 5.1 channels, stereo channels, mono channel
BMP, THM, JPG
- Date: September 13, 2012 (V 22.214.171.12451)
- Perfect multiple MXF files merging and audio/video sync.
- Fully support preview source videos.
- Add 16 new profiles for recent devices and HD media players.
- Make perfect conversion for your network path files on Mac OS X 10.8.
- Date: July 24, 2012 (V126.96.36.19959)
- Keep the TimeCode of original videos for FCP profiles. (Mac OS X 10.7 isn't yet support.)
- Support all the XDCAM encode output for FCP profile.
- Add Profile supporting XDCAM EX 1080i60, XDCAM HD 1080i60 and some other video codec.
- Optimize the Size of HDV profile according to standard HDV 720p, 1080i size.
- Date: June 14, 2012 (V 188.8.131.5257)
- Optimize the Trim function- make the Trim function works perfectly.
- Turn the “Apply crop settings to all” function back on.
- Modified the user tips for FCP Profiles.
- Imporve the output and original preview effect when apply the 3D effect function.
- Date: June 5, 2012 (V 184.108.40.20629)
- Support multiple audio streams in MKV, MP4 output format and FCP ProRes profiles.
- Increase the “Flip Horizontally” and “Flip Vertically” features in the Edit function.
- Increase the “Previous Frame” and “Next Frame” features in the Edit function.
- Show tips and cancel the conversion, if the ProRes 422 code hasn’t been installed.
- Support automatic upgrade.
- Date: May 8, 2012 (V 220.127.116.1188)
- Add profiles for the new media devices
- Support AC3 5.1 pass through and AAC stereo for ATV2, ATV3
- Add the support of 2D to 3D video conversion
- Full support batch convert P2 MXF files
- Optimize the Effect user interface in Editor
- Date: March, 19, 2012 (V18.104.22.16851)
- Fix the problem that when import the CanonXF recorded videos it once showed wrong judgment and remove the tip temporarily.
- Add Deutsch to the supported language.
- Add the Library in the Options menu bar offering the Supported Library: Classic or Surpassed to choose one at your will.
- Rich the profile list, add the profiles for the newly-released devices: iPad 3 profile, iPod Touch 4 profile, iPhone 4S profile, etc.
- Optimize the default parameters of the Xoom profile.
- Date: February 28, 2012 (V22.214.171.12473)
- Fix the problem of Audio/Video out of sync.
- Fix the problem that the output ProRes cannot be supported by FCP 7.
- Remove the “Original” Frame rate option and set the 23.976 as the default Frame rate.
- Give the “Trial Version Tips” before the conversion.
- Date: January 13, 2012 (V126.96.36.19973)
- Now it’s available for you to enter value as you like in the trim function (Before the showing time and entered time does not fit).
- Remove the blank of the “Video Editor” interface when importing an audio file.
- Fix the problem that in certain case the program will suddenly quite after import the audio files.
- Fix the problem of incorrect text and MouseOver when click the “Continue” button in the conversion window.