Perfect support of transcoding various videos to ProRes by upgraded Brorsoft Video Coverter for Mac
- June, 10, 2011, Brorsoft Company released the upgraded version of Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac which is specially designed for mac video editors to convert or transcode AVCHD, MTS, M2T, M2TS, MOD, MVI, MXF, VRO, MKV, AVI, VOB, MOV and more other video files to Apple ProRes, DVCPRO, HDV,Avid DNxHD, and Apple InterMediate codec, etc. compatible with Mac video editing tools including Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, etc.
- The “Final Cut Pro” option enables Mac users to export .mov files encoded with Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes 4444, DVCPRO, and HDV codecs. (Tips: FCP 6 or above is required. )
- And the “QuickTime Movie format” preset allows mac editors output Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov), DV/DVCRRO – NTSC (*.mov), DVCPRO – PAL (*.mov), DV – PAL (*.mov), DVCPRO50 – PAL (*.mov), DVCPRO50 - NTSC (*.mov), and Avid DNxHD (*.mov).
- With the best Mac Video Converter, you are able to convert the original footages shot by Canon, Sony, Nikon and Panasonic DSLR Cameras such as Canon EOS 7D/500D/550D/600D/1100D, Sony Alpha A230L, Sony A55VHZ, Nikon D3000/D3100/D5100/D700, Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2/GH3, DMC-G3, DMC-G2, etc. to Apple ProRes 422, ProRes 4444, DVCPRO, Apple InterMediate Codec for further editing or burning with iMovie, FCP, FCE and more.
- More information about Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac:
1.Convert any 1080p, 1080i, 720p HD video files to the most popular HD or SD videos.
2.Convert and play decrypted Blu-ray .m2ts, AVCHD .mts, EVO, VRO, QT, QuickTime HD and other videos on diverse media players, such as iPad, iPhone 4, Apple TV, Droid X, HTC EVO 4G, Droid Incredible, Nokia N8, PS3, PSP, Popcorn Hour, Archos, etc.
3.Edit video files with trimming video lengths, cropping video areas, adding text/imgae/video watermarks, setting special effects, deinterlacing videos by default and more.
4.Produce output video files with high video and audio sync.
- How to Upgrade:
For the Brorsoft Mac Video Converter owners who bought it before June, 10, 2011, please re-install the program to get the latest version once you could find the registration information. Your original license code is still valid for the update version. If not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the Product order number or the e-mail address you purchased with for upgrading. We will reply to you within one business day.