Speed up the converting speed of Brorsoft Video Converter with the NVIDIA CUDA supported
- CUDA is short for Compute Unified Device Architecture, which is a parallel computing architecture developed by NVIDIA. With CUDA, your computer performance will increase dramatically by harnessing the power of the GPU. Also, we can say it is the computing engine in NVIDIA GPUs that is accessible to software developers through variants of industry standard programming languages(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CUDA).
- With the help of NVIDIA CUDA, more CPU resources can be spared for other applications, making your computer run 5 times faster. Concerning the fast speed, many soft wares have adopted the NVIDIA CUDA. The application of NVIDIA CUDA to Brorsoft Video Converter for Windows also has fasted 3X speed.
- The following chart shows the performance of Brorsoft video converter for windows when converting AVI to HD MP4 video with and without a CUDA-enabled graphics card respectively.
- Computer specs:
Processor: Pentium? Dual-Core CPU
Memory: 2.00 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 310
Operation System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional.
- Brorsoft Video Converter makes the conversion speed 3X then before.
- Supported Output formats:
MOV, MP4, MPEG4, AVI, FLV. MKV, MPG, ASF, WAV, WMA, AU, OGG, 3GP ect.
- Supported Graphics Cards::
PS: the speed do have something to do with the Graphics Card. The higher class of your Graphics Cards, the faster speed you will have. Usually, with the CUDA, the speed will be 3X faster. If your Graphics Card is above 500, you conversion speed surely will reach 5X faster.
- Know more about Brorsoft CUDA products.