TOD Converter for Mac
TOD Converter for Mac
Brorsoft TOD Converter for Mac is a professional video converter for JVC camcorders and DVs. The supported JVC camcorders are GZ-HD7 (HDD, SD/SDHC card), GZ-HD3 (HDD, SD/SDHC card), GZ-HD5 (HDD, MicroSDHC card), GZ-HD6 (HDD, MicroSDHC card), GZ-HD30, GZ-HD40 (HDD, MicroSDHC card, dual TOD and AVCHD recording), etc. MOD files are also supported here. The output videos can be perfectly compressed in high quality, and be imported to portable devices like iPod, iPhone, iPhone 4, Zune, etc.
- JVC Camcorder to portable device converter.
- High video compressing with high quality
- Multi-threaded conversion to provide fast speed.
- Trimming, cropping, merging to get whatever part you want
- Brorsoft TOD Converter for Mac is specially designed for converting TOD and MOD files from some particular camcorders like JVC, Panasonic, and Canon into other video formats like FLV, MP4, MPG, AVI, MP3, FLAC, MKV, OGG, M4A, WAV, 3G2, VOB, SWF, and MOV on Mac OS X. With this amazing conversion tool, you can enjoy home videos freely on all popular portable devices like iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, Apple TV, PSP, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, iriver, Zune, etc. Or edit with iMovie and upload to YouTube.
- Supports all TOD files from your camcorders
This program supports all TOD files from your camcorders. You can output not only common videos, but also HD videos to keep a better quality.
- Compressing video size with high quality
This program helps reduce video size in large scales but maintains the best quality. All you need to do is to select the most proper video and audio bit rate. Once clicked the convert button, you can see the estimated output size. Normally, the smaller bit rate you select, the smaller size it will output, and the worse quality. You can select HD output to maintain.
- Trimming, cropping, merging, and replacing audio
You may take in some unwanted parts or scenes in the video or on the video screen while shooting. It is very easy to clip them off with this Tod to video converter for Mac. Just trim off the unwanted period with Trim function, and cut down the unexpected edges with Crop function. You can also combine several videos into a single one and replace audio to make your own MTV.
- Deinterlacing and image noise removing to make better quality
If you are using an interlaced camcorder, you may get some interlaces on video while playing on your Mac. Or you may get some image noises on the video screen because of the light and pixel. There are all no big deal with this useful converter. Deinterlacing function and Simple Gauss Blur are especially for removing interlaces and image noises on your source video.
- Flipping video vertically and horizontally
You may get some videos upside down sometimes with your DV or camcorder and have no idea of how to fix it. It’s easy to do it with this program. Just click the flip buttons to flip it vertically or horizontally.
- Watermarking with video, image, and text
Another attractive thing with this program is the watermark adding function. You can easily add video and animated advertisements, company logos, and subtitles, making very good promotion with your video.
- Green codec environment
This program is using a separated codec environment which will not disturb the original codecs on your system, making your Mac stable and clean.
. 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
. Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above (including Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, v10.6 Snow Leopard Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and Mac OS X Mountain Lion version 10.8) on iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, etc. (If you are PowerPC user or want to run the program in Mac OS X 10.4, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get it.)
. 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
. 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
- Just purchased your software and it has failed to install on my mac osx 10.5.8, get error message: Install failed. The Installer could not install some files"/ Applications". Contact the software manufacturer for assistance. Any solutions?
Brorsoft products have been updated to support the new Mac Mountain Lion system. This new .pkg file may have problem to install on Mac OS X 10.5.8. If you have this problem pls download the special installation .dmg file for Mac OS X 10.5.8 on our official site. http://www.brorsoft.com/dmg/todconvertermac_install.dmg
Further question, you can contact email@example.com.
- How to remove the watermark in the middle of the converted files?
The watermark is the only difference between the trial version and full version. It can not be removed, even with the full version. Please understand the point and re-convert your original files with the full version.
- I Purchased the software and I received the code by email. But how do I enter the number?
Please click the Download link to get the full version of the software, install and launch it, then you will see a box to fill in the registration code to activate it.
- How about the quality of the converted video?
Based on the newest audio-video sync technology, TOD Converter for Mac can provide you with outstanding output image and sound quality, never let you get into trouble with the audio and video sync issues. Moreover, multiple optimizing functionalities are available to better the output video quality.
- What is the difference between TOD Converter for Mac and Video Converter for Mac?
The difference mainly lies in the input video formats. Brorsoft TOD Converter for Mac can help you convert is specially designed for converting TOD and MOD files from some particular camcorders like JVC, Panasonic, and Canon while Video Converter for Mac, besides all the features of TOD Converter for Mac, can transcode TV shows(*.tivo, *dvr-ms, *.trp, *.tp, *.ts, etc), Flash Video/ YouTube video(*.flv, *.f4v),1080p/1080i/720p HD Video (*.mod, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.mvi, *.mxf, *.vro, *.ts, *.tp, *.evo, *.mkv, *.dv ), and general Video (AVI, MPEG, WAV, VOB， etc.).
- I had purchased the TOD Converter for Mac and I ment to buy the same converter but for windows. Is there a way to change my order?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our support will provide you with the Wins version. But if you are in urgent need of conversion and can not wait for the reply, please purchase the Wins version and explain your situation to our support and they will refund you.
- I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
Please click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the "Video Editor" and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.
- How to deinterlace my 1080i videos?
Please click "Editor" and you will go to the "Video Editor". Then please click "Effect" and select "Deinterlace" there.
- Can I batch convert video files with this product?
Please follow the simple steps and you can achieve the batch conversion.
Step 1: Launch the Brorsoft software, import all the files you want to convert and select all of them;
Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to the format you need. You can find all the related formats on a sublist. Please select one that is suitable. After that, choose the output folder;
Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface freely and optimize the output file quality.
Step 4: Click the button for conversion and you can let the software do the rest work for you.
- When I am trying to do the batch conversion and transcode more than 20 files at the time., video converter kept crashing. Would you have any suggestions how to improve this?
Please decrease the number of the files you want to convert at one time since the process will take much memory space (suppose the size of the input file is 1GB, the memory space needed is almost up to 40 GB) and make the software crash when you click the button for conversion.
- How to trim a video?
You can achieve the goal in three ways:
a. Drag Triangle icon below the preview window to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview;
b. Press the button to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview.
c. Input the certain time number in Set start time and Set end time fields.
- How to add a logo into my videos?
Please click on the Editor and then you will go to a new interface, named Video Editor. You can find Image/Video Watermark feature, enable it and you can browse the logo then add to the videos.
- How to get the log files?
Please click Windows+ R on your keyboard, fill %appdata% on your keyboard, and then you will go to the Roaming folder. Then please click Brorsoft > tod_converter, and you will find the log files needed.
- How to merge the two converted files?
Please select the "Merge into one file" before you click the the button for conversion to make the converted files merged.
- Can the license I have got be used in another computer?
No. Please understand that one license code can only be used on one computer. If you want to rip and convert movie on another computer, please contact email@example.com to purchase another license code at 20%-off discount price.
MPEG-2 TOD, M2T,JVC: GZ-HD7, GZ-HD3, GZ-HD5, GZ-HD6, GZ-HD30, GZ-HD40
Output Devices supported:
PS3, Xbox 60, Wii.
iPad/iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, Blackberry Playbook, Acer Iconica Tab, Dell Streak, etc.
iPod, iPhone/iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy SII, Motorola Droid X/Droid 2, Droid Bionic, Nexus One/Two, HTC EOV 4G, HTC Hero, HTC Desire, HTC Droid Incredible, Nokia N8/N9/C7/E7, Sony Xperia Play, etc.
YouTube, MySpace, Google, Yahoo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, MotionBox, etc.
iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid, FCE, Kdenlive, After Effects, Adobe Encore, Media 100, Clesh, etc
DVD Burning Tool
DVD Maker, Nero, ImgBurn, StarBurn, Ashampoo Burning Studio, DeepBurner, Alcohol 120%, Adobe Encore DVD, etc.
Output File Types:
H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), H.264 HD Video (*.mov), QuickTime HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg, *.mpeg), MPEG TS HD Video (*.ts), DivX-HD (*.avi), MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, MPEG, FLV, F4V, 3GP, MOV, ASF, 3G2, SWF, VOB, TS, DivX, XviD, DV, VCD/DVD/SVCD, M4V, etc.
|1080p (1920x1080), 720p (1280x720)|
MP3, AC3, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, WMA, WAV, OGG, M4A, MP2, AMR, SUN, MKA, etc.
JPG, BMP, TIFF, BMP (As thumbnails).
- Date: September 13, 2012 (V 18.104.22.16851)
- Add 16 new profiles for recent devices and HD media players.
- Make perfect conversion for your network path files on Mac OS X 10.8.
- ptimize the Crop function.
- Greatly improve the program efficiency.
- Perfect installation after the automatic update.
- Date: May 8, 2012 (V 22.214.171.12488)
- Support AC3 5.1 pass through and AAC stereo for ATV2, ATV3
- Add profiles for HTC One X, ASUS Padfone and more media devices
- Newly support of 2D to 3D video conversion
- Raise the default bitrate in Apple TV profile
- Date: February 28, 2012 (V126.96.36.19973)
This update especially aimed at solving the problem of ProRes to optimize the conversion process.
- Fix the problem of Audio/Video out of sync.
- Fix the problem that the output ProRes cannot be supported by FCP 7.
- Remove the “Original” Frame rate option and set the 23.976 as the default Frame rate.
- Give the “Trial Version Tips” before the conversion.
- Date: October, 27, 2011 (v 188.8.131.5297)
- Add the “Language” options: English, Japanese and Chinese to satisfy the meets of so many Brorsoft users who come from different countries that have different languages. Just click the “Tools” button; you can freely select the one you preferred.
- Add the Volume adjustment function so you can adjust the volume when you have a video preview.
- Optimize the TRIM way in video edit page, make the trimming time more hommization.
- Date: Sep 14, 2011 (v 184.108.40.2069)
-Update with a new main interface.
-Present the wrong information during the procedure of optimizing program.
-Newly add several output profiles to meet users’ demands well like Avid Studio, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy S Ⅱ, Motorola Xoom, Nook Color, Acer Iconia Tab, Pandigital Novel 6 Tablet, BlackBerry Playbook, etc.
-Add the new whole program running track log function to help users solve problems during the software usage in time.
-Support system built-in decoder.