Video Converter for Mac
- MKV Video Converter Mac+ AVI Video Converter Mac+ HD Video Converter for Mac +…
- Batch convert video on Mac like MKV, MPEG, MOV, AVI, MTS, M2TS, TiVo, VOB, 3GP, etc
- Transcode AVCHD, MOD, TOD, MOV to Apple ProRes, AIC, HDV, Avid DNxHD, etc on Mac
- Convert video on Mac for Apple devices including iPad 2/the new iPad/iPad Mini, Apple TV, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4, etc
- Best Mac Video Converter for Android tablet/smartphone like Transformer Pad TF700, Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy Note II, Kindle Fire HD, Galaxy Note 10.1, etc
- Play videos on game console PSP, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox 360, etc freely
- Perfect audio and video synchronization
- Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac, as the best all-in-one video converter for Mac, plays roles as MKV Video Converter for Mac, AVI Video Converter for Mac, HD Video Converter for Mac and more. It can convert almost all video formats from one to another including TV shows (*.tivo, *dvr-ms, *.trp, *.tp, *.ts, etc), Flash Video/ YouTube video(*.flv, *.f4v), 1080p/1080i/720p HD Video (*.tod, *.mod, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.mvi, *.vro, *.ts, *.tp, *.evo, *.mkv, *.dv ), and common Video (AVI, MPEG, WAV, VOB，etc) as well on Mac OS X.
- In addition, the best Mac Video Converter specially supports transcoding AVCHD(*.mts/*.m2ts), MOD, TOD, MOV footages from High Definition camcorders/cameras including Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Nikon, JVC, Leica, etc to Apple ProRes, AIC, DVCPRO, HDV, Avid DNxHD on Mac, which is perfectly compatible with iMovie, FCP, FCE, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, iDVD and more video editing or burning software.
- Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac enables you to stream and play videos, movies and TV shows especially in HD 720p/1080p on Apple devices including iPad 2/the new iPad/iPad Mini, Apple TV/ATV2/ATV3, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4, etc; Android tablet/smartphone like Tablet S, Kindle Fire HD, Nook HD, Nook HD+, Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note/Galaxy Note 2, Kindle Fire, HTC One X, Asus PadFone, Motorola XOOM, Google Nexus 7 Tablet, etc; game console PSP, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox 360, etc. Meanwhile, you can also convert video on Mac for video-sharing websites, like YouTube, Facebook, Myspace, Dailymotion, MSN, FOX and more.
- Its powerful editing functions enable Mac users to freely deinterlace the original videos, merge several videos into one, trim video clips, crop video sizes, split large files, add text/image/video watermarks to output videos, set special effects and more.
- *If you wanna convert video, backup Blu-ray/DVD discs on Mac at the same time, the best all-in-one tool Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac will be your best choice which can save your much time and effort.
Batch convert video on Mac in various formats
Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac enables you to batch convert video on Mac. It can convert almost all video formats from one to another including TV shows (*.tivo, *dvr-ms, *.trp, *.tp, *.ts, etc), Flash Video/ YouTube video(*.flv, *.f4v), 1080p/1080i/720p HD Video (*.tod, *.mod, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.mvi, *.vro, *.ts, *.tp, *.evo, *.mkv, *.dv ), and common Video (AVI, MPEG, WAV, VOB, etc) as well on Mac OS X.
support converting various audio files on Mac
Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac can work as a perfect Mac audio files converter that helps users to convert kinds of audio files OGG, AC3, AAC, FLAC, MKA, AIFF, M4A, etc to popular format MP3, WMA, WAV on Mac for great enjoyment on various media devices.
Full support universal media players and devices
The best Mac video converter helps you to convert videos on Mac for playing on universal media players and devices. The converted output videos are perfectly compatible with various multimedia devices such as iPad/iPad 2/the new iPad, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab, iPhone 4S, Xbox 360, HTC One Series, Apple TV, WD TV, Galaxy Note, Nook Tablet, Kindle Fire, Asus Padfone, PS Vita, PSP, Eee Pad Transformer, Google Nexus 7 Tablet, Sony Xpeira S, Sony Xperia ion, etc.
Support 1080p/1080i/720p footages shot by Canon, Sony, Panasonic, Nikon, JVC, etc
Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac is able to convert the original footages(1080p/1080i/720p AVCHD, MOD, MOV, TOD) shot by Canon, Sony, Panasonic, Nikon, JVC, Leica such as Sony Alpha A57, Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS4/DMC-ZS20, Panasonic HDC-SD800, Canon EOS 5D Mark III, EOS M, JVC GZ-HD7, etc. to Apple ProRes, AIC, HDV, Avid DNxHD, etc on Mac for further editing with iMovie, FCP, FCE, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere and more.
A powerful Video Editor
The best Video Converter for Mac can also work as a powerful video editor, which allows you to do some simple editing such as trimming, cropping, adding watermarks and setting some video aspect ratios like brightness, contrast and saturations to achieve prefect video visual effects.
Merge multiple video files
If you want to only output one file, you just check the option “Merge into one file” on the main interface to merge the several videos into one file as you like.
Split selected large video file
Using the Split function, you can split the selected large video file into required video clips by specifying the clip quantity, duration time and file size.
Deinterlace 1080i HD video
Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac helps you to deinterlace 1080i HD video(*.tod, *.mod, *.mts, *.m2ts, *.vro, *.ts, *.tp, *.mkv, *.dv ) especially for some video editing program.
Fast conversion speed & Perfect Audio video sync technology
The best Mac Video Converter provides the highest converting speed possible on Mac machine and convert video on Mac in batch with audio and video totally in synchronization.
. 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
. Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above (including Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, v10.6 Snow Leopard Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and Mac OS X Mountain Lion version 10.8) on iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, etc. (If you are PowerPC user or want to run the program in Mac OS X 10.4, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get it.)
. 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
. 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
- Just purchased your software and it has failed to install on my mac osx 10.5.8, get error message: Install failed. The Installer could not install some files"/ Applications". Contact the software manufacturer for assistance. Any solutions?
Brorsoft products have been updated to support the new Mac Mountain Lion system. This new .pkg file may have problem to install on Mac OS X 10.5.8. If you have this problem pls download the special installation .dmg file for Mac OS X 10.5.8 on our official site. http://www.brorsoft.com/dmg/videoconvertermac_install.dmg
Further question, you can contact email@example.com.
- How to remove the watermark in the middle of the converted files?
The watermark is the only difference between the trial version and full version. It can not be removed, even with the full version. Please understand the point and re-convert your original files with the full version.
- I Purchased the software and I received the code by email. But how do I enter the number?
Please click the Download link to get the full version of the software, install and launch it, then you will see a box to fill in the registration code to activate it.
- How about the quality of the converted video?
Based on the newest audio-video sync technology, Video Converter for Mac can provide you with outstanding output image and sound quality, never let you get into trouble with the audio and video sync issues. Moreover, multiple optimizing functionalities are available to better the output video quality.
- What is the difference between MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac and Video Converter for Mac?
The difference mainly lies in the input video formats. Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter is developed to convert 1080p/1080i/720p AVCHD/AVCHD Lite/MTS/M2TS footages to iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, iDVD and more similar video editing or burning software compatible file types with least quality loss. But Video Converter, besides all the functions of MTS/M2TS Converter, can support almost all the formats of including TV shows (*.tivo, *dvr-ms, *.trp, *.tp, *.ts, etc), Flash Video/ YouTube video(*.flv, *.f4v), and general Video (AVI, MPEG, WAV, VOB， etc.).
- I had purchased the Video Converter for Mac and I ment to buy the same converter but for windows. Is there a way to change my order?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our support will provide you with the Wins version. But if you are in urgent need of conversion and can not wait for the reply, please purchase the Wins version and explain your situation to our support and they will refund you.
- I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
Please click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the "Video Editor" and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.
- I am trying to find out now what minimal frame rate I have to use to convert to the best quality on my HD beamer by using Apple TV 2. I am now converting in a frame rate of 60 an the files are very, very large.
Please select select the Apple TV H.264(*mp4) as output and try to decrease your video size and frame rate, such as from 1920*1080 to 1280*720 and 60fps to 30fps, and it will help you get a movie of smaller size.
- Can I batch convert video files with this product?
Please follow the simple steps and you can achieve the batch conversion.
Step 1: Launch the Brorsoft software, import all the files you want to convert and select all of them;
Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to the format you need. You can find all the related formats on a sublist. Please select one that is suitable. After that, choose the output folder;
Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface freely and optimize the output file quality.
Step 4: Click the button for conversion and you can let the software do the rest work for you.
- When I am trying to do the batch conversion and transcode more than 20 files at the time, video converter kept crashing. Would you have any suggestions how to improve this?
Please decrease the number of the files you want to convert at one time since the process will take much memory space (suppose the size of the input file is 1GB, the memory space needed is almost up to 40 GB) and make the software crash when you click the button for conversion.
- How to deinterlace my 1080i videos?
Please click "Editor" and you will go to the "Video Editor". Then please click "Effect" and select "Deinterlace" there.
I can't convert my videos to any of the FCP files for my FCP X that appears in pulldown menu in your program. What should I do now?
Please make sure that you have installed the Apple ProRes Codec by yourself since FCP X, unlike the previous version of FCP, requires users to install the codec manually.
- How to trim a video?
You can achieve the goal in three ways:
a. Drag Triangle icon below the preview window to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview;
b. Press the button to locate the beginning and end of your clip during the preview.
c. Input the certain time number in Set start time and Set end time fields.
- How to add a logo into my videos?
Please click on the Editor and then you will go to a new interface, named Video Editor. You can find Image/Video Watermark feature, enable it and you can browse the logo then add to the videos.
- How to get the log files?
Please click Macintosh > Users> ...> Library > Application Support > Brorsoft > video_converter, and you will find the log files in the folder.
- How to merge the two converted files?
Please select the "Merge into one file" before you click the the button for conversion to make the converted files merged.
- Can the license I have got be used in another computer?
No. Please understand that one license code can only be used on one computer. If you want to rip and convert movie on another computer, please contact email@example.com to purchase another license code at 20%-off discount price.
Supported input video formats:
TS TiVo, TiVo, QT, VRO, MXF, MKV, EVO, DivX, XviD, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, H.264/MPEG-4, MOV, RM, RMVB, ASF, H.263, H.264/AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, M2V, TP, MVE, VDR, TRP, HDV, DVCPRO, NUV, MVI, DV, DVR-MS, VP6, DIF, MJPEG, MJPG, MPV, NSV, NSF, VC-1, DAT, NUT, OGM, GXF, TS, YUV, AVCHD Video (*.mts, *.m2ts), MOD, TOD, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MPEG-2 HD Video (*.mpg, *.mpeg), MKV HD Video, MPEG-2 TS HD Video (*.ts), QuickTime HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.xwmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi), HD Pocket Camcorder Video (*.mp4), Flip camera HD video (*.mp4), etc.
TrueHD, DTS-HD, DTS-MA, Eac3, DTS, MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, CDA, OGG, FLAC, APE, CUE, RA, RAM, M4A, MP2, AIFF, AC3, AU, SUN AU, MPA, etc.
JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP. (as watermarks)
Supported Output Formats:
Apple ProRes for FCP(FCP 6 or above is required), DVCPROHD, HDV series format (*.MOV), Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC), DV-PAL/NTSC, DVCPRO-PAL/NTSC, DVCPRO50-PAL/NTSC, Avid DNxHD (*.mov), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), HD Videos, MPEG TS HD Video (*.ts), QuickTime HD Video (*.mov), H.264 HD video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, DivX, XviD, MOV, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, VOB, TS, DV, Apple DV, F4V, etc. Resolution with 1080i(1920x1080), 1080p(1920x1080), 720p(1280x720).
AC3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU format; 5.1 channels, stereo channels, mono channel
BMP, THM, BMP
iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Express, Kdenlive, After Effects, Adobe CS4 Master Collection, Adobe Encore, Media 100, Clesh, etc.
DVD Burning Tool
iDVD, Nero, Roxio Toast, Disco, Burn, DVD Studio Pro, etc.
iPad/iPad 2/the new iPad 3, Motorola Xoom/XOOM 2, Toshiba Thrive, HTC One X, Acer Iconia Tab A100/A200/A500/A700, Sony Tablet S/Tablet P, Galaxy Tab/Galaxy Tab 2, PS Vita, PS3, Xbox 360, iPhone 4S, Asus PadFone, Transformer Pad TF300, Nook Tablet, Kindle Fire, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Galaxy S/Galaxy S2/Galaxy S3, Apple TV/ATV 2/ATV 3, WD TV, TviX, NMT Popcorn Hour, HDTV, QuickTime Player, VLC, iTunes, etc.
YouTube, MySpace, Google, Yahoo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, MotionBox, etc.
HTPC, Home Theater, Networked Devices, NAS, PowerPoint Presentation, LCD Projector, PDF, Keynote, etc.
- Date: January 22, 2013 (V 126.96.36.19939)
- The limits of pcm_s16 bitrate has been raised to get proper bitrate in Apple ProRes 422 profile
- Fully support preview and convert MKV files containing 10-bit subtitles
- Support FFmpeg still after the MXF(without audio files) conversion
- Fully support importing MOD files
- Date: Dec 25, 2012 (V 188.8.131.5200)
- Optimal accuracy of outputting original frame rate
- Fully support update
- Date: September 13, 2012 (V 184.108.40.20651)
- Add 16 new profiles for recent devices and HD media players.
- Make perfect conversion for your network path files on Mac OS X 10.8.
- Output files fully compatible for QuickTime full-screen playback.
- Optimize the Crop function.
- Perfect installation after the automatic update.
- Date: July 24, 2012 (V220.127.116.1159)
- Optimize the Size of HDV profile according to standard HDV 720p, 1080i size.
- Optimize Apple TV profile: apply M4V format to replace MP4; offer original frame rate option.
- Support all the XDCAM encode output for FCP profile.
- Add Profile supporting XDCAM EX 1080i60, XDCAM HD422 1080p25 and some other video codec.
- Date: June 14, 2012 (V 18.104.22.16857)
- Turn the “Apply crop settings to all” function back on.
- Imporve the output and original preview effect when apply the 3D effect function.
- Imporve the preivew effect under the Crop function when apply the Flip Horizontally and Flip Vertically.
- Enhance the convert fucntion when apply the “Apply crop settings to all” feature.
- Date: June 5, 2012 (V 22.214.171.12488)
- Support automatic upgrade.
- Support multiple audio streams for Apple TV profiles.
- Increase the “Flip Horizontally” and “Flip Vertically” features in the Edit function.
- Add the “Audio Fade” feature in the Audio Editor functions.
- Support exact Trim function.
- Date: May 8, 2012 (V 126.96.36.19988)
- Supplement profiles for the new media devices
- Support AC3 5.1 pass through and AAC stereo for ATV2, ATV3
- Add the support of 2D to 3D conversion
- Improve the default bitrate in Apple TV profile
- Optimize the Effect user interface in Editor
- Date: March, 19, 2012（V188.8.131.5251)
- Fix the inaccurate description of the resolution text in the properties window.
- Optimize the background effect of the output preview window in the edit window.
- Add the list menu item “Customize Profile” in the tools menu which has the same function as the “Custom” in the profile list.
- Rich the profile list, add the profiles for the newly-released devices: iPad 3 profile, iPod Touch 4 profile, iPhone 4S profile, etc.
- Optimize the default parameters of the Xoom profile.
- Fix the audio/video out of sync problem when keeping the default frame rate with combined output of some profiles.
- Date: February 28, 2012 (V184.108.40.20673)
This update especially aimed at solving the problem of ProRes to optimize the conversion process.
- Fix the problem of Audio/Video out of sync.
- Fix the problem that the output ProRes cannot be supported by FCP 7.
- Remove the “Original” Frame rate option and set the 23.976 as the default Frame rate.
- Give the “Trial Version Tips” before the conversion.
- Date: January 13, 2012 (V220.127.116.1173)
- Fix the problem of showing messy code at the interface of the default output directory when the username is minor language.
- Fix the problem of incorrect text and MouseOver when click the “Continue” button in the conversion window.
- Remove the blank of the “Video Editor” interface when importing an audio file.
- Fix the problem that in certain case the program will suddenly quite after import the audio files.