1. How to remove the watermark in the middle of the converted files?
The watermark is the only difference between the trial version and full version. It can not be removed, even with the full version. Please understand the point and re-convert your original files with the full version.
2. I Purchased the software and I received the code by email. But how do I enter the number?
Please click the Download link to get the full version of the software, install and launch it, then you will see a box to fill in the registration code to activate it.
3. How about the quality of the converted video?
Based on the newest audio-video sync technology, MXF Converter can provide you with outstanding output image and sound quality, never let you get into trouble with the audio and video sync issues. Moreover, multiple optimizing functionalities are available to better the output video quality.
4. I have purchased your product but I have no idea how to use it because I can't find any field for typing the key code?
Please uninstall the trial version and then download the full version of the product through the download link provided in your received mail, install, and launch the app. Then you will see the interface asking for your key code. Enter your registration code and then you can activate the full version.
5. I had purchased the MXF Converter for Mac and I ment to buy the same converter but for windows. Is there a way to change my order?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our support will provide you with the Wins version. But if you are in urgent need of conversion and can not wait for the reply, please purchase the Wins version and explain your situation to our support and they will refund you.
6. Can I batch convert video files with this product?
Please follow the simple steps and you can achieve the batch conversion.
Step 1: Launch the Brorsoft software, import all the files you want to convert and select all of them;
Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of ??Format?? and then move your pointer to the format you need. You can find all the related formats on a sublist. Please select one that is suitable. After that, choose the output folder;
Step 3: Click the ??Settings?? icon and you will go into a new interface named ??Profile Settings??. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface freely and optimize the output file quality.
Step 4: Click the button for conversion and you can let the software do the rest work for you.
7. When I am trying to do the batch conversion and transcode more than 20 files at the time., video converter kept crashing. Would you have any suggestions how to improve this?
Please decrease the number of the files you want to convert at one time since the process will take much memory space (suppose the size of the input file is 1GB, the memory space needed is almost up to 40 GB) and make the software crash when you click the button for conversion.
8. Can your MXF Converter convert .mxf videos from P2 card?
Yes, Brorsoft MXF Converter can help you convert .mxf videos from professional Panasonic P2/ Canon XF camcorder, or any other camcorder that shoots videos in MXF format. With the best MXF Converter, you are able to batch convert any MXF file to MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, MPEG, FLV, 3GP, VOB, DV, DVD, MP3, AC3, OGG, FLAC, M4A, etc quickly and easily. And you can import the converted videos into Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Ulead DVD Movie Factory, Cyberlink Power Director and more other video editing software to do further editing without any trouble.
9. I'm interested in purchasing your product, but i was wondering: does your software support nvidia sli for converting?
Please click CUDA Supported List to check on the list of Supported Graphics Cards.
10. How to get the log files?
Please click Windows+ R on your keyboard, fill %appdata% on your keyboard, and then you will go to the Roaming folder. Then please click Brorsoft > video_converter, and you will find the log files needed.
11. How to merge the two converted files?
Please select the "Merge into one file" before you click the the button for conversion to make the converted files merged.
13. Can the license I have got be used in another computer?
No. Please understand that one license code can only be used on one computer. If you want to rip and convert movie on another computer, please contact email@example.com to purchase another license code at 20%-off discount price.