Convert Flip F360W AVI files to MOV on Mac with Flip Video Converter for Mac
- Flip Video Mino 360W is a camcorder that goes anywhere. It enables you to put it in your pocket and then easily share your videos on the web such as MySpace, YouTube and AOL, etc. The Flip F360W Camcorder records videos up to 60 minutes in AVI format with 640*480 resolution .
- Not long time ago, one of my friends asked me how to play the Flip F360W AVI videos on his MacBook Pro with Quicktime Player. I suggest him to convert the AVI videos shot by Flip F360W to MOV for further playing back since MOV is a universal media format that is acceptable in a wide range of Apple video players or editing tools. So following is the detailed guide with the help of Flip Video Converter for Mac—Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac. Just take through it.
- Preparation: Free download Flip F360W AVI Converter for Mac. Install and run it in your computer.
- Step 1. Transfer/Add the Flip F360W AVI files to the Flip Video Converter for Mac.
You may transfer the Flip F360W AVI videos via connecting it to iMac or MacBook Pro with the USB 2.0 cable and then add the 640*480 AVI videos to the best Flip Video Converter for Mac. You could drag & drop the files to the program directly.
- Step 2. Select QuickTime MOV format as output video format.
Click the drop-down list in the Format line. Choose common video>MOV-QuickTime(*.mov) as the output format.（after choosing this format, you could not only play it in Mac QuickTime Player, but also in iMoive）
- Step 3. Choose the Profile Settings that suits for output format.
Get the Profile Settings box by clicking the “Setting” button. Change the Size-640*480 , the Bitrate(kbps)-original to get the best quality. And if acquiesce in the software, just ignore this step.
- Step4. Start the Flip F360W 640*480 AVI to MOV video conversion.
Find the big “Convert” in the right side. Click it to start the Flip F360W 640*480 AVI to MOV video conversion, which will take you few minutes.
- More functions of the best Video Converter for Mac:
- Brorsoft Video Converter is a powerful and easy-to-use video converter which supports input various file types. The input files are covering AVCHD/MTS/M2TS, MOV, VRO, MXF footages captured by JVC, Panasonic, Cannon, Sony, Nikon DVs/DSLR cameras/camcorders, TiVo recordings from TiVo DVRs, M2TS and VOB files from copy protection removed Blu-ray discs and standard DVDs, FLV/F4V files downloaded from video sharing websites like YouTube, Metacafe, Hulu…, the popular MKV files, Xvid/Divx encoded AVI files, WMV/MOV/TS/TP/H.264/MPEG-4 files and more.