Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac supports chapters – May 17, 2010
- Brorsoft has upgraded its Blu-ray Ripper for Mac to V2.2 on May 17, 2010. With the new version, you can easily decrypt Blu-rays with AACS (MKBv17) protection, and you can get chapter markers of the Blu-rays displayed in the program, and you can even make a full copy of your Blu-ray with original info and configuration to hard drive or PC. What’ more, the new version supports to converting Blu-ray or DVD movie to iPad for enjoyment.
- What’s new?
1. Supported showing chapter markers of Blu-rays in right order, no need rearranging the files again.
2. Allowed to change the view mode of Blu-ray from chapters to single M2TS files.
3. Added Full Disk Copy (Mac version) function to let you absolutely make 1:1 copy of the entire Blu-ray disc. (Trial version only works three times.)
4. Supported to decrypt and rip Blu-rays with MKBv17 protection.
5. The speed of loading Blu-ray or DVD was 10 times faster than before.
6. Added iPad (*.mp4) as output format for iPad users.
- What are the details?
- 1. Select any chapter or title to convert
The updated Blu-ray Ripper and Mac Blu-ray Ripper can show chapter markers of Blu-rays in right order, so you need not rearrange the files again and you can select any chapter or title for converting or copying. And you can freely change the view mode of Blu-ray from chapters to single M2TS files by clicking “ViewMode” (Mac).
- 2. Make a full copy of Blu-ray disc
Full Disk Copy (in Mac version “Disk Copy”) function is designed to help users who need to decrypt and backup the whole contents (including all files, structure, menus, etc) of a blu-ray disc or DVD by only one click. No need to do any additional settings. So the backup process spends much less time (about one hour for a Blu-ray disc of 30G). (Note: The trial version only works three times.)
- 3. Speed of loading Blu-ray was 10 times faster
The new released Blu-ray Ripper and Blu-ray Ripper for Mac were much improved in blu-ray decryption and decoding, the speed of loading or importing Blu-ray movie was 10 times faster than before; you will be astonished by using it.
- 4. Added support for AACS (MKBv17)
The latest Blu-ray Ripper and Blu-ray Ripper for Mac enable users to decrypt and remove AACS (up to MKB v17, including MKBv17) protection from Blu-ray movies for conversion or backup. This technology takes the lead in Blu-ray decrypting industry.
- 5. Play your Blu-ray or DVD movie on iPad
Both program added iPad (*.mp4) as output format for iPad users. So you can easily convert or rip your favorite Blu-ray or DVD movies to iPad for enjoyment with high quality.