Best Alternative to Adobe Media Encoder Mac/Windows
You may already be familiar with converting videos with Adobe Media Encoder. While, sometimes you may find Adobe Media Encoder doesn't work well as you expect: it hangs and crashes even with no logs... To cure the problem, all you need is an alternative to Adobe Media Encoder. And in this page, we'dlike introduce a good enough Adobe Media Encoder alternative to you. Get it now.
Though AME was generally faster, AME was less flexible in many of its settings. For example, based on our first tests:
- AME defaults to single-pass encoding, without using hardware acceleration for QuickTime movies. This yields faster performance though at the risk of larger file sizes and reduced image quality.
- Adobe Media Encoder totally bogged down when trying to compress narrated Keynote slides that had no animation.
- Adobe Media Encoder does not allow setting bit rates for audio compression, only sample rates.
- Adobe Media Encoder hangs and crashes regardless of my output settings. Our computer should have enough juice to encode what we need it to.
To solve the issue, you'd better get an alternative to Adobe Media Encoder. Here Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac is recommended as the best replacement to Adobe Media Encoder.
This top-ranked video converter supports more than 70 input formats and up to 250+ output file format. Supported output video and audio formats include MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, XAVC, XAVC S, MPEG, VOB, TiVo recordings, MXF, MTS/M2TS, FLV, 3GP, 3G2, DivX, XviD, MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3, M4A and more. Plus, it supports 150+ presets for popular devices like the iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Windows-based tablets and game console, etc. It's also a good choice for video editing program users as it supports converting all HD/4K video files including AVCHD, MTS, XAVC, XAVC S, MXF, MOV, MP4, etc. to various professional encoders- Apple Intermediate Codec, ProRes, DNxHD, MPEG-2 - ensuring maximum editing quality and efficiency when working with iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere and more. For Windows users, you can turn to Brorsoft Video Converter Windows version.
Main Features of Brorsoft Video Converter:
- Convert virtually any digital video even some uncommon ones such as AVCHD, MXF, XAVC/XAVC S, ProRes, TiVo, H.265, etc to your desired file formats.
- Full support for all resolution video including 4K/2K/HD/SD.
- Convert any video to lots of popular file formats and even device preset profile formats with the optimal playback settings for viewing on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android phones and tablets, Windows phones and tablets, game consoles, TVs, etc.
- Flexibly customize output profile parameters such as video codec, bit rate, frame rate, resolution, audio codec, bit rate, sample rate, channels, etc to get better control of the output video and audio quality.
- Full video editing package to allow you to trim video length, crop video black bars, split large video into small clips, merge separate video clips, add video/image/text watermark, apply special rendering effect, remove/replace audio in video, deinterlace interlace video into progressive form, add external subtitle(srt/ass/ssa ) to video.
- Accelerate H.264/H.265 encoding speed with Nvidia CUDA & AMD acceleration technology.
- Batch loading multiple video with different file formats to save your precious time.
- Convert 2D movies into 3D format with 15 different types of 3D technique options.